12:39 PM - August 9, 2015 by Steve_OS
Back in late May, Ghost Games confirmed the new Need For Speed would require an online connection, but didn't go much further than that.
Today, Marcus Nilsson, Ghost Games executive producer, revealed why the game needs to always be online, thanks to the Official Xbox Magazine and Gamesradar.
For those of you that have missed out on the recent news about the game, we've highlighted some of them below.
- Need for Speed: New Icons and Gamescom Trailer
- Need for Speed to Feature Seamless Live-Action Storytelling, Real Automotive Icons
- Need For Speed Gameplay Video - New Chase Camera
- Need for Speed E3 Hands-On (Quick Look)
- Need for Speed Completely Reboots the Series, Features Customizable Cars