Home
PES 2016 News Post

More PES 2016 videos are available today, including gameplay between FC Bayern München and A.S. Roma from IGN, a look at quite a few player faces from NextGenGamingBlog and a very nice gameplay compilation video from Weedens93200. We have also added some new PES 2016 screenshots here.

Check out the videos below and let us know what you think. Click the spoiler buttons to see more.


PES 2016 Gameplay - FC Bayern München vs. A.S. Roma






Game: PES 2016Reader Score: Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 0 - View All
PES 2016 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 TheRealMrRager_ @ 08/09/15 06:17 AM
Nice, I wanna get this instead of Fifa.. Does anyone know if it has online co-op?
 
# 2 ShaiLeGran @ 08/09/15 06:24 AM
All these 30fps gameplay vids do not do the game any justice. Watch it in 60fps and you will see the game is much more fluid. I hope special moves will be just like FIFA's; easy to trigger and actually useful. Also, I really hope they will do something about the in-game menus. Please make it tiles, just like in the main menu. It would be so much better then these blocks of text.

Finally, please add stadiums, balls, boots, unlockables. Not everybody likes Master League, but still want to play games just to unlock new stuff. Why not all the previous CL Finale balls as unlockables for example? Or historic kits?
 
# 3 LingeringRegime @ 08/09/15 06:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaiLeGran
All these 30fps gameplay vids do not do the game any justice. Watch it in 60fps and you will see the game is much more fluid.
I am hoping this is true as well.
 
# 4 ShaiLeGran @ 08/09/15 06:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LingeringRegime
I am hoping this is true as well.
Watch the last video and look at the smoothness.
 
# 5 ShaiLeGran @ 08/09/15 08:03 AM
Again, I am really hoping PES 2016 will be good. Not decent, but good. My fear is, because of a lack of bells and whistles, people will be turned off by the game. I feel the graphics look really good, better then FIFA imho. But the lack of stadiums, good menu's, a superb presentation package doesnt do they game any good.

Every year Adam Bhatti talks about improving the gameplay to make it feel like the PES of old days. But they invest so much effort in gameplay, that they forget about the details. And face it, we all want the details. That's what makes soccer such a beautiful game. And FIFA is on top of it. Replay goal line tech, it is in; spray paint for free kicks, it is in; ball boys, it is in; celebrating with the camera and the bench players, it is in; players kicking a dead ball back to the goalie or to where the free kick will be taken; it is in; grass that gets worse during a game, it is in, etc, etc.

Konami really needs to understand that it is not ONLY about gameplay anymore. The full immersion is what we need. That's why Madden still is not on top of things. NCAA did presentation a lot better. FIFA gets this right, NBA2K gets this right, The Show gets this right. But other franchises really need to catch up.

There is a lot that I see about PES that I like, but a lot that pissed me off. If other games have interactive loading screens or a pre-game presentation, then why not PES? If they are serious about winning over FIFA fans, then they must understand why PES players switched to FIFA in the first place. As much as I hate to say it, but gameplay is not enough. It is gameplay and all the little details that make a game dear Konami.
 
# 6 dmendenhall_9 @ 08/09/15 08:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaiLeGran
Again, I am really hoping PES 2016 will be good. Not decent, but good. My fear is, because of a lack of bells and whistles, people will be turned off by the game. I feel the graphics look really good, better then FIFA imho. But the lack of stadiums, good menu's, a superb presentation package doesnt do they game any good.

Every year Adam Bhatti talks about improving the gameplay to make it feel like the PES of old days. But they invest so much effort in gameplay, that they forget about the details. And face it, we all want the details. That's what makes soccer such a beautiful game. And FIFA is on top of it. Replay goal line tech, it is in; spray paint for free kicks, it is in; ball boys, it is in; celebrating with the camera and the bench players, it is in; players kicking a dead ball back to the goalie or to where the free kick will be taken; it is in; grass that gets worse during a game, it is in, etc, etc.

Konami really needs to understand that it is not ONLY about gameplay anymore. The full immersion is what we need. That's why Madden still is not on top of things. NCAA did presentation a lot better. FIFA gets this right, NBA2K gets this right, The Show gets this right. But other franchises really need to catch up.

There is a lot that I see about PES that I like, but a lot that pissed me off. If other games have interactive loading screens or a pre-game presentation, then why not PES? If they are serious about winning over FIFA fans, then they must understand why PES players switched to FIFA in the first place. As much as I hate to say it, but gameplay is not enough. It is gameplay and all the little details that make a game dear Konami.
dude you just have to play fifa. pes does not have the resources like ea to make a game with that type of presentation. if that is what you want from a game play fifa. if you want amazing gameplay with great player individuality and team styles play pes. if they focused so much on presentation the gameplay would drop in quality and they are not willing to give that up for something they don't think matters as much.
 
# 7 ShaiLeGran @ 08/09/15 09:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmendenhall_9
dude you just have to play fifa. pes does not have the resources like ea to make a game with that type of presentation. if that is what you want from a game play fifa. if you want amazing gameplay with great player individuality and team styles play pes. if they focused so much on presentation the gameplay would drop in quality and they are not willing to give that up for something they don't think matters as much.
I play FIFA, actually I try to play both, but I was bored of PES 2015 pretty quickly. All because of FIFA. About the player individuality; both games do not really reflect this very well. All players (apart from some players with their own specific run animations) feel the same to me.

Lets wait for the demo of PES and we can make our own judgement. About the resources, yes you are right. But does that mean they can't do the replays a little bit different, more TV-style like? And make some decent in-game menu's as well as adding a little bit more, like referees with the spray paint can? I doubt this will cost that much resources. Then again, I am not a developer, so I wouldn't know. I do know Madden/Tiburon have a sh*t load of resources and even they don't implement a ton of stuff (like the refs actually seen trowing the yellow flag on the field). Anything is possible if devs use their resources in a better way. They are just not willing to or they simply overlook it.
 
# 8 dmendenhall_9 @ 08/09/15 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaiLeGran
I play FIFA, actually I try to play both, but I was bored of PES 2015 pretty quickly. All because of FIFA. About the player individuality; both games do not really reflect this very well. All players (apart from some players with their own specific run animations) feel the same to me.

Lets wait for the demo of PES and we can make our own judgement. About the resources, yes you are right. But does that mean they can't do the replays a little bit different, more TV-style like? And make some decent in-game menu's as well as adding a little bit more, like referees with the spray paint can? I doubt this will cost that much resources. Then again, I am not a developer, so I wouldn't know. I do know Madden/Tiburon have a sh*t load of resources and even they don't implement a ton of stuff (like the refs actually seen trowing the yellow flag on the field). Anything is possible if devs use their resources in a better way. They are just not willing to or they simply overlook it.
yeah. but if you liked fifa 15 more then pes 15 then there is no hope for you. haha, jk. pes wasn't perfect by any means but fifa 15 was an abomination when it came to actually trying to play the game of soccer (animations, graphics, physics are all good). the balance of the play was just bad. really really bad. supposed to better this year but like you said will have to try these demos out.
 
# 9 Peter_OS @ 08/09/15 10:55 AM
That PES 2016 - Gameplay Compilation #1 was incredible!!

I can't wait to get my hands on this game.
 
# 10 ShaiLeGran @ 08/09/15 11:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_OS
That PES 2016 - Gameplay Compilation #1 was incredible!!

I can't wait to get my hands on this game.
I totally agree!
 
# 11 bxphenom7 @ 08/09/15 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmendenhall_9
dude you just have to play fifa. pes does not have the resources like ea to make a game with that type of presentation. if that is what you want from a game play fifa. if you want amazing gameplay with great player individuality and team styles play pes. if they focused so much on presentation the gameplay would drop in quality and they are not willing to give that up for something they don't think matters as much.
There's no reason they can't take cues from real presentation packages and generically put them into the game. I love that PES focuses on gameplay, because the gameplay is awesome and EA games historically haven't focused on gameplay. However, they've got to add all the little immersive details that are unfortunately missing. Imagine the game with FIFA/2k level or close-to presentation, along with 2k/MLB The Show attention to details. It's completely possible, because they got the hard part down for any sports game, the gameplay.
 
# 12 Halloween @ 08/09/15 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_OS
That PES 2016 - Gameplay Compilation #1 was incredible!!

I can't wait to get my hands on this game.
Yes yes yes it was. I'm so glad PES is coming back strong. Just by looking at it they still have work to do but they're on the right way. Def getting PES this year.
 
# 13 buckeyezombie @ 08/09/15 06:24 PM
The thing about PES is it doesn't wow you right away. You have to play it a while to really see where it shines. That's what FIFA does so well, it's bells and whistles are fantastic

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
# 14 Rules @ 08/09/15 08:36 PM
They need to show a video of a goalie catching the ball the first time. It must be rare in real life unless kicked directly to them
 
# 15 fpgoodgame @ 08/13/15 02:09 AM



 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.