09:35 PM - August 6, 2015 by Steve_OS
A new gameplay tuner is available now for the NHL 16 EASHL beta, which downloads automatically when you launch the beta. In order for the NHL 16 team to get more feedback from fans, they are extending the beta until August 10 sometime between 10:00 AM and 12:00 PM PT.
EASHL Beta Gameplay Tuner Details
- Lowered AI faceoff attributes.
- Lowered Power Forwards shot accuracy and chance to intercept the puck cleanly to make up for their strong puck control.
- Lowered success of the standup goalie to cover the top of the net when in the butterfly.
- Lowered strength of protecting the puck. Players will still absorb hits in the right situations, but it will lower the threshold of the strength of the collision to cause the player to stumble.
- Lowered balance on all classes slightly to go hand in hand with the lowering of puck control strength when protecting the puck.
- Decreased friction on boards to help regular passes kick around easier.
- The goalie will favor the shooter more, taking away the short-side but will be more vulnerable to cross-ice passes as a result.
- Lowered AI goalie speed moving across for passes.
- Less goalie error on slower pucks on net towards their 5-hole.
- Lowered AI goalie aggression to come out and play the puck and chance of flipping the puck over the glass.
- Lowered goalie passing/shooting speed.
- Decreased player controlled goalie speed in core movement (T-pushes and full butterfly pushes) to make them easier to control.
- Lowered speed of goalie passing the puck out from their glove when they are covering the puck, and raised the ability for a near opponent to intercept it.
- Increased player controlled goalies ability to make saves near their body when they are cutting off the angles, and decreased ability to make saves when they are back on the goal line and forced to reach out to the edges of the net.
- Added a fix to prevent faceoff spamming from working.
- Reduced wrap around success for shooters to be more in line with the player controlled goalies ability to get over.