05:35 PM - August 6, 2015 by brandon27
Codemasters has released their F1 2015 patch for Xbox One users. They are still working on the issues surrounding online and improving back end services.
Check out the patch details below.
- Added OSD Game Swipe feature which shows in-race information about pit strategy, fuel status, car damage and car maintenance.
- Fixed car getting stuck in second gear after pitting
- Fixed grid penalties being applied twice
- Fixed assists active in Pro Season mode
- Fixed other cars’ engines being too loud
- Fixed car models switching to incorrect model when driving slowly
- Fixed AI not driving correctly with blue flags active
- Fixed race strategy not updating when changing your starting tyre
- Fixed race ending early when resuming from a mid-session save
- Fixed car being reset to track when using flashback in the pit lane
- Fixed wet reflections not working properly on some tracks
- Added on-screen information showing who is in the session and who we’re still waiting for at the start of multiplayer sessions.
- Fixed desyncs during multiplayer sessions after long or consecutive races
- Fixed various hangs and crashes during multiplayer races
- Fixed multiplayer sessions failing to advance past results screen in some situations
- Fixed severe camera flickering when entering spectate mode after completing a multiplayer session
- Fixed race start timer increasing whenever a player joins the lobby
- Fixed multiplayer assists not displaying or saving correctly
- Fixed session information being incorrect when joining as a spectator
- Fixed players seeing the ‘Fastest lap’ message appear multiple times on screen after joining a session in progress
- Fixed player’s points resetting when changing teams in a multiplayer lobby
- Various other bug fixes and improvements