Home
PES 2016 News Post
PES 2016 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Peter_OS @ 08/05/15 06:51 AM
That Neymar move was sick!!

EA better watch out. PES is back in the game and looking fantastic!!
 
# 2 ShaiLeGran @ 08/05/15 07:12 AM
Trailers always look great, but for me there is missing too much stuf and I am not talking about licenses. It is the lack of presentation, the textual in-game menus, the little details like ball boys, the spray paint, the goal line technology, unlockable boots/balls to keep you playing. If PES could get all these little things right, it would be my first choise. But FIFA gives me more to look forward to and to keep me playing.
 
# 3 supafly03 @ 08/05/15 08:05 AM
Here's some gameplay from Gamescom

Bayern vs AS Roma
France vs Brazil
Juventus vs Bayern
 
# 4 RoyceDa59 @ 08/05/15 08:14 AM
That commentary

But it is cool to see Konami getting a PES fan like Weedens to do an official trailer for them, good move.
 
# 5 ShaiLeGran @ 08/05/15 09:01 AM
Anyone fond of the night time lighting? I dont like it in FIFA either. Hopefully more day time videos will come.
 
# 6 KennyJ1976 @ 08/05/15 10:05 AM
Everything looks good but don't get your hopes up about stadiums. Adam Bhatti said in a interview today that they're not adding very many. So depending on how many they take out from last year, and you know they will, it may be around the same number, maybe more or less as last year.
 
# 7 DBMcGee3 @ 08/05/15 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaiLeGran
Trailers always look great, but for me there is missing too much stuf and I am not talking about licenses. It is the lack of presentation, the textual in-game menus, the little details like ball boys, the spray paint, the goal line technology, unlockable boots/balls to keep you playing. If PES could get all these little things right, it would be my first choise. But FIFA gives me more to look forward to and to keep me playing.
Well said man. I LOVE PES, I really do, but I just always feel like FIFA is the more polished product due to many of the things you listed. I'm sure I'll end up with both, I usually do, but I've really been impressed with the way FIFA has continued to update rosters throughout the summer, giving the game that extra bit of lifespan. I also feel that EA does a much better job keeping the international rosters accurate.

There's plenty to love about PES as well. I'm stoked about the image importing, and from what I hear the latency in input response has been dramatically improved. The collisions look better, but still nowhere in FIFA's league in that regard.

All in all, it's just wonderful to have 2 amazing games like this, pushing each other to new limits and providing endless enjoyment for a full 12 months.
 
# 8 ShaiLeGran @ 08/05/15 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DBMcGee3
Well said man. I LOVE PES, I really do, but I just always feel like FIFA is the more polished product due to many of the things you listed. I'm sure I'll end up with both, I usually do, but I've really been impressed with the way FIFA has continued to update rosters throughout the summer, giving the game that extra bit of lifespan. I also feel that EA does a much better job keeping the international rosters accurate.

There's plenty to love about PES as well. I'm stoked about the image importing, and from what I hear the latency in input response has been dramatically improved. The collisions look better, but still nowhere in FIFA's league in that regard.

All in all, it's just wonderful to have 2 amazing games like this, pushing each other to new limits and providing endless enjoyment for a full 12 months.
Let's hope PES really is good, also for the long run
 
# 9 poster @ 08/05/15 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyJ1976
Everything looks good but don't get your hopes up about stadiums. Adam Bhatti said in a interview today that they're not adding very many. So depending on how many they take out from last year, and you know they will, it may be around the same number, maybe more or less as last year.
That's really embarrassing. How can you have a game with so many teams and so little of their stadia? I know you can't have every team's stadia in the game, but to have this low amount is such a turn off to realism and being immersed in a career mode. Shame.
 
# 10 RoyceDa59 @ 08/05/15 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by poster
That's really embarrassing. How can you have a game with so many teams and so little of their stadia? I know you can't have every team's stadia in the game, but to have this low amount is such a turn off to realism and being immersed in a career mode. Shame.
Yeah it is so freaking sad, if Konami brought back the ability to create stadiums again I would halfway forgive them. Or at least create a lot of Generic Stadiums.
 
# 11 BL8001 @ 08/05/15 08:05 PM
Option file share and the use of PC style kit graphics on PS4.

This is going to be fun.
 
# 12 therizing02 @ 08/05/15 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by supafly03
Here's some gameplay from Gamescom

Bayern vs AS Roma
France vs Brazil
Juventus vs Bayern
Thanks for posting these, but man it is painful watching two users ping pong and sprint all over the place
 
# 13 KG @ 08/06/15 07:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by therizing02
Thanks for posting these, but man it is painful watching two users ping pong and sprint all over the place
They literally sent every midfielder/attacker on a run after a pass.
 
# 14 Rebsat @ 08/06/15 08:17 AM
Peter Drury's fantastic commentary on Tshabalala's goal against Mexico in World Cup 2010...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCexONAfnDU
OMG!!! He is now commentator for PES 2016, he is simply the best football commentator in the world undoubtedly
#LoveThePastPlayTheFuture
 
# 15 dubcity @ 08/06/15 01:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
They literally sent every midfielder/attacker on a run after a pass.

That's how all "good" youtubers play, lol. It is lame as hell. Hold LB/L1 and pass, over and over and over.
 
# 16 KG @ 08/06/15 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubcity
That's how all "good" youtubers play, lol. It is lame as hell. Hold LB/L1 and pass, over and over and over.
The good thing about PES 2015 was that the game was HARSH on sprint abusers when it came to stamina. The bad thing is that, unlike FIFA, players don't get injuries because of it.
 
# 17 LingeringRegime @ 08/06/15 05:01 PM
The commentary alone is worth the price of admission.

Let the countdown begin.
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.