05:03 PM - July 31, 2015 by Steve_OS
The BMW M3 E46 is coming to Need For Speed. Not only that, but gamers will be able to customize it and complete the look from the original Need for Speed Most Wanted.
If you purchase the Deluxe Edition, you can get early access to the car. If you pre-order, you will also receive both the Performance Pack and the Styling Pack.
The Styling Pack features an exclusive Styling Sticker, Spoiler, RIMS, and Splitter, while the Performance Pack contains a Performance Sticker, and early access to a High Performance Turbocharger, Engine Block, and Exhaust.
Access to additional in game items including, exclusive wraps, unique identifying sticker and a 10% discount on all items using in-game currency are also available with the Deluxe Edition.
Need For Speed releases on November 3 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. The Standard Edition costs $59.99, while the Deluxe Edition is $69.99.
For those of you that have missed out on the recent news about the game, we've highlighted some of them below.
- Need For Speed Gameplay Video - New Chase Camera
- Need for Speed E3 Hands-On (Quick Look)
- Need For Speed E3 Trailer and Screenshots, Release Date November 3
- Need for Speed Will Require an Online Connection
- Need for Speed Completely Reboots the Series, Features Customizable Cars