Home
Madden NFL 16 News Post


EA Sports has released more Madden NFL 16 ratings. Below are the top 6 quarterbacks in Madden NFL 16, more ratings on these players can be seen here.
  • Aaron Rodgers (99 OVR)
  • Tom Brady (97 OVR)
  • Drew Brees (95 OVR)
  • Ben Roethlisberger (95 OVR)
  • Andrew Luck (94 OVR)
  • Tony Romo (93 OVR) - (via NFL)
Previously released Madden NFL 16 player ratings:

Madden NFL 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 16 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 16Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 23 - View All
Madden NFL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 iLLWiLL @ 07/22/15 02:16 PM
First! Just kidding.

Is Big Ben really that high???????
 
# 2 CM Hooe @ 07/22/15 02:16 PM
First thing that strikes me is that the best Deep Throwing Accuracy rating in the default roster, as reported by this page, is now set at 80 (Aaron Rodgers). That's down a tick from last year, I think.
 
# 3 bspring3 @ 07/22/15 02:17 PM
First thing that pops out to me is the fact that Rodgers has the highest Deep accuracy with 80. Seems like they severely cut accuracy's on deep throws which hopefully leads to more inaccurate QBs this year.

Edit: Just saw that you beat me to it CM...great minds think alike
 
# 4 angels eclipse7 @ 07/22/15 02:19 PM
Brees, Big Ben, and Luck all seem overrated. And personally, I think Brady should go up another OVR point. And looks like we have finally seen the day where Peyton isn't on the top 5 list. I imagine that he and Romo can't be far behind.
 
# 5 PhillyPhanatic14 @ 07/22/15 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CM Hooe
First thing that strikes me is that the best Deep Throwing Accuracy rating in the default roster, as reported by this page, is now set at 80 (Aaron Rodgers). That's down a tick from last year, I think.
This is great. Should keep good balance with the new catching mechanics on long balls. Hopefully that is a trait that is somewhat difficult to upgrade in CFM like it was last year.
 
# 6 bigdooky15 @ 07/22/15 02:37 PM
Surprised to see Peyton not make the cut for once. Feels weird.
 
# 7 EAGLESFAN10 @ 07/22/15 02:38 PM
Big Ben is overrated

If I had to rate the 5 QBs on that list it would

1. Aaron Rodgers - 96
2. Tom Brady - 94
3. Drew Brees - 90
4. Andrew Luck - 87
5. Ben Roethlisberger - 85

That's just how I would rate the 5 QBs on that list
 
# 8 TheBleedingRed21 @ 07/22/15 02:53 PM
Glad to see Andrew Luck got the respect he deserves.
 
# 9 oneamongthefence @ 07/22/15 03:00 PM
Looks like they lowered deep accuracy quite a bit for all those guys.

This is not a test.
 
# 10 Number999 @ 07/22/15 03:04 PM
Holy crap is Luck being overrated... yes, he's gonna be the #1 QB in the league in due time but he's not there yet. I like where Big Ben is, could maybe due with Tony Romo being a bit higher and Peyton shouldn't be disrespected either just cause of a poor performance vs Indianapolis. Oh and Brady's probably a tad high considering he can't throw a deep ball for jack anymore but regardless.... it's decent.
 
# 11 DCEBB2001 @ 07/22/15 03:06 PM
OVRs are still inflated in my opinion. The lower DAC ratings are good though. I still think the THP ratings are too high compared to the data I have. In fact, the highest THP I have currently is a 93 for Cutler. Newton would be a close 2nd with 92 THP, Stafford and Mallett at 91, and then Rodgers, Kaepernick, Roethlisberger, etc. at 90.

Here are my top QBs as of today:

Rodgers 94
Luck 86
Brees 81
Flacco 77
Wilson 75

(Yup, no Manning OR Brady in the top 5)
 
# 12 MelR2000 @ 07/22/15 03:06 PM
Guess who had the best QBR last season ?That would be Tony Romo .
 
# 13 MajorSupreme @ 07/22/15 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCEBB2001
OVRs are still inflated in my opinion. The lower DAC ratings are good though. I still think the THP ratings are too high compared to the data I have. In fact, the highest THP I have currently is a 93 for Cutler. Newton would be a close 2nd with 92 THP, Stafford and Mallett at 91, and then Rodgers, Kaepernick, Roethlisberger, etc. at 90.

Here are my top QBs as of today:

Rodgers 94
Luck 86
Brees 81
Flacco 77
Wilson 75

(Yup, no Manning OR Brady in the top 5)
Out of curiosity, what takes Brady and Manning out of the top 5?
 
# 14 JoedicyMichael @ 07/22/15 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdooky15
Surprised to see Peyton not make the cut for once. Feels weird.
Bro I thought I was the only one that noticed...

& Ohhh my gosh.. Deep balls are gonna be up for grabs this year!
 
# 15 Falconsfan21 @ 07/22/15 03:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveparkmin
my prediction for Top 5 WR : Dez Bryant, Jordy Nelson, Calvin Johnson, Antonio Brown and who is last one ?
Julio Jones
 
# 16 The JareBear @ 07/22/15 03:22 PM
Demaryius Thomas
 
# 17 jb12780 @ 07/22/15 03:23 PM
The cover boy.

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk
 
# 18 DCEBB2001 @ 07/22/15 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MajorSupreme
Out of curiosity, what takes Brady and Manning out of the top 5?
Manning had several grades drop from last year to this year:

Arm Strength: 2.4 to 2.3
Scrambling Ability: 0.3 to 0.2
Middle Accuracy: 2.3 to 2.1
Short Accuracy: 3.6 to 3.0
Deep Accuracy: 1.71 to 1.21
Injury Hold increased from 0.6 to 1.4

Brady had some changes as well:

Arm Strength: 2.7 to 2.6
Scrambling Ability: 0.1 to 0.4
Middle Accuracy: 2.2 to 2.4
Reads: 4.0 to 3.6
Leadership: 4.1 to 4.4
Injury 0.7 to 0.3

The biggest problem with Brady is his suspension hold. Once he is back from his suspension, that should raise his overall grade a bit more.
 
# 19 adub88 @ 07/22/15 03:42 PM
A big lol at all the Luck is overrated comments. Can't wait for this season to start.
 
# 20 MajorSupreme @ 07/22/15 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCEBB2001
Manning had several grades drop from last year to this year:

Arm Strength: 2.4 to 2.3
Scrambling Ability: 0.3 to 0.2
Middle Accuracy: 2.3 to 2.1
Short Accuracy: 3.6 to 3.0
Deep Accuracy: 1.71 to 1.21
Injury Hold increased from 0.6 to 1.4

Brady had some changes as well:

Arm Strength: 2.7 to 2.6
Scrambling Ability: 0.1 to 0.4
Middle Accuracy: 2.2 to 2.4
Reads: 4.0 to 3.6
Leadership: 4.1 to 4.4
Injury 0.7 to 0.3

The biggest problem with Brady is his suspension hold. Once he is back from his suspension, that should raise his overall grade a bit more.
I totally forgot you also adjusted due to suspensions. Do you drop awareness for that or something else?
 

« Previous1234567Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.