09:06 AM - July 20, 2015 by Steve_OS
Driveclub game update 1.20 is available now, weighing in at .5GB. The update introduces ELITE Driver Levels, new club Leaderboards for every Tour event, updates to Club Challenges, a new 'Random event' feature for quick play, options to tune or disable the camera shake settings, filters for your Garage and Car Select menus, new Photo Mode filters and frames, and many more improvements.
It also paves the way for the Driveclub Horsepower Expansion Pack, scheduled to arrive on July 28, which includes 11 new tour events, 5 new trophies and the following cars:
- Ferrari LaFerrari FXX K
- Nissan GT-R NISMO
- McLaren P1 GTR
- Renault Mégane R.S. 275 Trophy-R
- Ferrari FXX Evoluzione
Full details for the Driveclub Game Update 1.20, can be seen below.
Download & installation
- The update will happen automatically when you fire up the game (or you can "Check for Updates" on PS4 for the game).
- The update size is 0.5GB which brings the total size of all updates combined so far to 10.84GB.
- ELITE Driver Levels are now available above Level 60. You'll have to prove your skills on the track as well as reach the required number of Tour Stars and Fame Points to earn these ELITE Levels! Every new Driver Level has a reward too.
- New 'Random Event' in DRIVE lets you quickly get behind the wheel and try something different. It's perfect for creating new Challenges!
- Club Challenges now show all Club Members participating and individual leaderboard positions to make it more rewarding and competitive for everyone taking part.
- New Club Leaderboards for every Tour event: go and get your Club ranked in your favourite events as soon as you update the game!
- Improved camera shake and new Gameplay Settings option to adjust the camera shake intensity - or turn it down completely for a silky smooth drive.
- New Gameplay Settings option to turn Face-offs on or off, for those of you who prefer the pure thrill of the race without any distractions or extra opportunities for earning Fame.
- New Garage options to filter the vehicles so that you can more easily find the car you're looking for.
- Adds new filters and frames to Photo Mode.
- Adds the ability to toggle ghosts on and off in Time Trial and Drift mode, by using left on the D-Pad.
- Stunning new #PS4share photo added to the loading screen (Credit: http://bit.ly/1I4UI8V).
- Updated Credits with personal messages, special thanks and new members of the team!
- Includes general improvements for game performance, stability and usability.
- Adds support for the Horsepower Expansion Pack (download from PlayStation®Store) - which includes the Horsepower Car Pack and Horsepower Tour Pack.
- The Horsepower Car Pack includes: Ferrari LaFerrari FXX K, McLaren P1 GTR, Nissan GT-R NISMO, Renault Mégane R.S. 275 Trophy-R and the Ferrari FXX Evoluzione.
- The Horsepower Tour includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
- Collect every star in the Horsepower Tour to earn a new bonus Livery.
- Adds support for the UniteInSpeed Tour Pack (download from PlayStation®Store).
- The UniteInSpeed Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
- Collect every star in the UniteInSpeed Tour to earn a bonus Livery.
- Adds support for two new livery packs coming to PlayStation®Store. Each Livery Pack contains 5 new livery patterns to customise your cars with.
- Private lobbies! This is our main focus now that the servers are running smoothly and the PS+ Edition of DRIVECLUB is live.
- DRIVECLUB companion app: We'll have more news on this soon.
- More free cars: There isn't a new free car coming in July but we've got some awesome cars lined up for you in August and September!
- More Cars & Tours: The packs coming in July mark the end of the Season Pass but not the end of DRIVECLUB! We have much more coming so stay with us.
- More Game Updates: We're committed to keeping the game fresh and enjoyable for you, so we will continue to make improvements and add features based on your feedback. Please keep sharing your thoughts with us to help us continually evolve the game around you.