02:23 PM - July 17, 2015 by Steve_OS
The 142nd episode of the Press Row Podcast is a two parter. Up first, producer Ryan Ferwerda joins host Rich Grisham to describe the process of building Rory McIlroy PGA Tour Golf from the ground up, including how courses are constructed, the approach to mechanics, prioritization of features, online play, and why EA Sports isnít able to currently discuss the gameís future content roadmap. After that, Rich and Bryan Wiedey get together to talk about their initial impressions of PGA Tour golf, how it compares to The Golf Club, and what they feel EA needs to do to support the game moving forward.
Joining us this week:
- Ryan Ferwerda, EA Sports (@RyanFerwerda)
- Bryan Wieday, PastaPadre (@pastapadre)
- And your host, Richard Grisham, Hit The Pass (@richgrisham)
- Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while youíre there
- Email the show at [email protected]
Run Time: 1 Hour, 32 Minutes
Lastly, check out our brand new compilation page on Audioboom, where all of our shows are easy to access from one page.