10:24 AM - July 10, 2015 by Steve_OS
The 141st episode of the Press Row Podcast is a discussion between Owen Good, Samit Sarkar, and Rich Grisham all about the upcoming Rory McIlroy PGA Tour title. Does the limited number of courses and golfers – compared to previous versions – significantly hurt its chances at success? What is the approach that EA is taking with the game, now that it’s evidently not an annual release? Will PGA Tour evolve into a “golf as a service” model? How will it compare with The Golf Club? These and a number of other topics about PGA Tour are debated. Enjoy!
Joining us this week:
- Owen Good, Polygon (@owengood)
- Samit Sarkar, Polygon (@samitsarkar)
- And your host, Richard Grisham, HitThePass (@richgrisham)
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while you’re there
2) Email the show at PressRowPodcast@gmail.com
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ow/id563624090) and Stitcher Radio (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ss-row-podcast), and the Windows Store, so subscribe to it and rate it too!
Run Time: 1 Hour, 6 Minutes
Lastly, check out our brand new compilation page on Audioboom, where all of our shows are easy to access from one page.