01:59 PM - July 3, 2015 by Steve_OS
The 140th episode of the Press Row Podcast features a breezy, free-wheeling discussion with regulars Kat Bailey, Bryan Wiedey, and Rich Grisham on a whole range of topics. The panel remembers with fondness when July meant NCAA Football, discusses how online leagues impacted how they continued to play games longer than they had before, looks ahead to the upcoming Rocket League title hitting PlayStation 4 (for free!) next week, wonders if arcade sports games could make a comeback, and wraps with Kat and Rich getting into a rather heated argument about FIFA's shooting mechanics on console versus the Vita. Lastly, Bryan and Rich talk about the positive reaction to their new Hit The Pass site and what it has meant to them.
Enjoy the show, and Happy Fourth of July!
Joining us this week:
- Kat Bailey, US Gamer (@The_Katbot)
- Bryan Wieday, PastaPadre (@pastapadre)
- T.J. Lauerman, ThatSportsGamer (@ThatSportsGamer)
- And your host, Richard Grisham, Hit The Pass (@richgrisham)
- Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while youíre there
- Email the show at [email protected]
Run Time: 1 Hour, 23 Minutes
Lastly, check out our brand new compilation page on Audioboom, where all of our shows are easy to access from one page.