01:32 PM - July 1, 2015 by Steve_OS
After releasing on Xbox One and PlayStation 4 back in late March and for iOS devices in late April, R.B.I. Baseball 15 is finally available for Android devices today for $4.99.
Check out the features below and our review of the PlayStation 4 version here.
- Authentic ballparks with unique characteristics from every Major League Baseball club
- Modify your lineup with complete MLB rosters or play classic R.B.I. Baseball mode with 16 player rosters
- Stat tracking by team, player and season league leaders across multiple seasons
- Features over 1,000 MLB Players with detailed attributes based on hundreds of millions of data points from the MLB.com database
- Own the pitch: Control the movement of your pitch from start to finish
- Season, Postseason & Exhibition Mode
- Adjustable difficulty settings; Easy, Medium, Hard
- Intuitive touch controls
- Automatically Save and Resume your in-progress ballgame