01:26 PM - July 1, 2015 by Steve_OS
A new patch for The Crew is scheduled to arrive today, which includes the Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR for all Season Pass subscribers. For everyone else, the car will be available for purchase next week.
Check out the other details on the patch below.
- PVP game mode: The Crown
- The Crown is a new PVP mode where players need to capture and keep the “Crown” for as long as possible.
- Each “Crown” race takes place in a restricted area.
- At the beginning of each race, the crown is to be captured by the first player who reaches it.
- Keeping the crown allows players to score points.
- To capture the crown from the “King”, other racers need to hit him.
- When a player captures the crown (for the first time or after hitting the king), he becomes invulnerable to losing it for a short time.
- The crown cannot be kept indefinitely by the same player without getting timer bonuses that will appear all around the map.
- The Crown mode brings 4 additional PVP missions specific for this mode.
- New Roulette system in PVP lobby
- All players will now be able to select the type of PvP event they want to race in.
- A roulette system will then randomly select the next event among the player choices.
- If no one chooses a type of event, the event will be selected randomly.
- New Spoiler parts for the PERF cars
- Added a new part in the Perf Car Tuner that offers the possibility to use Full Stock spoiler on Perf cars (removes the spoiler from the PERF cars).
- New faction missions will be available
- The Big D - PERF spec. A to B mission.
- Canyonero - DIRT spec. Race mission.
- New stickers will be added to the Ubisoft stickers category
- 11 Assassin’s Creed stickers.
- The Crew Trial on PC.
- PC players will now be able to try The Crew during 2 hours through Uplay and Steam.
- Progress made during free trial carries over to the full game.
- Co-op available.
- Fixed an issue with the Buggy’s cockpit rearview.
- Fixed the bug on camera rotation while an opponent car drives nearby or collides into another in PvP with the collisions off.
- Fixed the inconsistency between award spoils on Faction and Awards tabs.
- Fixed the bug related to crew members presence: If a player is in a crew from a previous session, and joined the game with an empty crew (all crewmates are offline) the crew will be left.
- Improvements on Daily Salary and reputation computing: fixed the issue where the salary didn’t take into account the Award spoil bonus.
- Improvements on refreshing the crew roster after removing friends.
- Improvements on PVP ranking points: sometimes players lost ranking points even if they won races.