Home
NBA Live 16 News Post


EA Sports revealed the new GameFaceHD companion app for NBA Live 16, during the EA E3 press conference earlier this month. The app, which is scheduled to be available before the launch of NBA Live 16, scans your face and uploads it into the game.

The entire face-scanning process takes roughly 20 seconds, based off of a new video that arrived today, courtesy of the @ThaHoopGawd.

We are still curious how long it takes to transfer into the game, but we should hear more about that and the new mode for NBA Live 16 in the coming weeks.

Game: NBA Live 16Reader Score: 5.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 4 - View All
NBA Live 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 nick_sr @ 06/26/15 03:15 PM
This irrelevant to me if I can't ad a fade n a beard.
 
# 2 Vic Viper @ 06/26/15 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
This irrelevant to me if I can't ad a fade n a beard.
From what I saw in the old videos with HoopGawd, there should be some customization of hair.
 
# 3 nick_sr @ 06/26/15 06:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Viper
From what I saw in the old videos with HoopGawd, there should be some customization of hair.
The hairstyle hoopgawd had is from live 14 n 15.
 
# 4 CoreySA @ 06/26/15 11:15 PM
That guy looks familiar, Steve...where have I seen this dude before?
 
# 5 CoreySA @ 06/26/15 11:17 PM
Btw, I can confirm as being the person in this video that it is indeed that fast. No hidden camera work. Pretty cool stuff!
 
# 6 Steve_OS @ 06/26/15 11:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreySA
That guy looks familiar, Steve...where have I seen this dude before?
Not sure, but he is in fact, ugly as hell.
 
# 7 El_Poopador @ 06/27/15 01:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreySA
Btw, I can confirm as being the person in this video that it is indeed that fast. No hidden camera work. Pretty cool stuff!
How does the face scanning work with facial hair? I have a full beard, which I would like to be represented in-game.
 
# 8 CoreySA @ 07/01/15 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Poopador
How does the face scanning work with facial hair? I have a full beard, which I would like to be represented in-game.
Yes, the options to have facial hair/full beards is available in-game.
 
# 9 coolcras7 @ 07/01/15 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreySA
Yes, the options to have facial hair/full beards is available in-game.
how long and or difficult is the process of transferring your face scan from the phone into the game.
 
# 10 El_Poopador @ 07/02/15 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoreySA
Yes, the options to have facial hair/full beards is available in-game.
Will it scan your facial hair? Or does it kind of just make the skin look like the color of the hair, and you just need to add a beard style in-game?
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.