01:57 PM - June 25, 2015 by Steve_OS
Nordic Games has announced MX vs. ATV Supercross Encore is coming to Xbox One and PlayStation 4 in late 2015. It is currently available on Steam, as an early access game. The game will feature more than 30 tracks, more than 60 official riders, multiple game modes, online multiplayer events with up to 12 players and more. Players will be able to customize their rider with brand new 2015 apparel items, new graphic kits and performance parts from more than 80 licensed motocross companies.
Check out some of the new screenshots here, along with more details about the game, on the official website.
Rip, jump and scrub your way on more than 30 tracks and try to cross the finish line first against more than 60 official riders to attain all that motocross glory. Choose between bikes or ATVs, multiple game modes including Career, Single races, Free Ride, and online multiplayer events with up to 12 players. Perform amazing tricks to impress your fans or just "whip" over jumps to finish the race first. Customize your rider with items from numerous licensed motocross companies to kick up dirt and dust on your way to victory.
- Over 30 Tracks – Including challenging Supercross tracks and bonus outdoor tracks from MX vs. ATV Alive
- Updated high-res textures and models
- More than 80 licensed motocross companies in the game to ensure authenticity
- Brand new 2015 apparel and graphics kits.
- Multiplayer with up to 12 players
- Split screen mode for 2 local players
- Free Ride mode for racing without boundaries
- 12 Outdoor Nationals tracks from MX vs. ATV Alive
- 2 Open World environments from MX vs. ATV Alive
- Free Ride – Explore the world by yourself or with your friends online.
- Waypoint – A fan favorite available for the first time with the Alive environments. Find the quickest path to reach all of the gates before your competition does.
- Brand new and updated 2015 apparel, licensed from top Motocross companies
- 5 Rhythm Racing tracks - A new game mode and first for the MX vs. ATV series. Drag race your friends down straightened out Supercross dirt tracks filled with obstacles and jumps. Practice your Rhythm Racing by yourself in single player or take on your friends online and with split screen racing.
- Updated high-res rider models, bikes, and track textures which are rendered in true HD
- The entire audio system has been re-mastered which includes adding in for the first time 3D positional and new environmental effects. This new audio results in a more clear and immersive high definition experience for the player.
- Smoother online play
- Introducing a tutorial section explaining controls and pro tips offering guidance for newcomers to the series.
- New UI elements with an improved flow