09:12 AM - June 24, 2015 by Steve_OS
After numerous delays and releasing it for a short period of time yesterday, Driveclub is scheduled to officially launch the PlayStation Plus edition tomorrow.
UPDATE: The Driveclub PlayStation Plus Edition is available now.
DRIVECLUB PlayStation Plus Edition includes:
- Every DRIVECLUB™ feature: from online multiplayer matches and challenges, to offline solo racing, Tour events, customisation, replays, Photo Mode and more.
- The option to create your own races with full control over the time of day and the weather.
- Access to all 13 tracks in India, one of six locations in DRIVECLUB™.
- 15 cars for your garage.
- A full set of 27 PlayStation® trophies, including the precious Platinum.
- To add an extra 40+ cars, 65 tracks and a vast single player campaign, upgrade to the full game version at PlayStation®Store.