01:07 PM - June 22, 2015 by ExtremeGamer
Out of nowhere, Slightly Mad Studios has just announced Project CARS 2, stating the game will have the largest track roster ever, widest variety of motorsports, co-op career mode and more.
But uh... What about the updates to Project CARS? You know, the game that just released 6 weeks ago?
The official Twitter account mentions Project CARS 2 will be worked on simultaneously, as the team continues to provide updates, features and content throughout 2015 and beyond for the recently released Project CARS.
With that said, some of the features are listed below. More information can be seen on the official website, along with five membership tiers for their crowdfunding platform. Those five tiers start at £50 ($79.14) and go up as high as £10,000 ($15,824.00).
PRO RACING. ANYTIME. ANYWHERE.
Building upon the huge success of Project CARS being one of the highest-rated and fastest-selling racing games of this generation, Project CARS 2 continues to expand, innovate, and dominate with...
- THE LARGEST TRACK ROSTER EVER - 50 unique locations and 200+ courses including 'loose surface racing' on dirt, gravel, mud, and snow. All will have dynamic time of day and weather allowing you to play anytime, anywhere
- THE WIDEST VARIETY OF MOTORSPORTS with 8 different disciplines now including Rallycross, Hillclimbs, and Touge. 200+ cars from over 40 different vehicle classes including never-before-seen Concepts and Banned Race Cars
- CO-OP CAREER - Play as the Teammate Driver, Spotter, Driver Swap, or Co-Pilot. More choices, more opportunities, more strategy, greater risks and greater rewards
- SEAMLESSLY CONNECTED - Socialize and compete via Online Track Days, have players from around the world take the place of AI-controlled drivers in your solo play, and get news updates on the Driver Network around you
- PRO ESPORTS RACING - Skill & Behavioural-based matchmaking, create your own Online Racing Seasons, and Live Broadcast and Spectator functionality
- YOUR HOME FOR RACING - Your own personal, customisable Test Track to tune and test your cars. Invite others to showcase your passion for racing and learn race craft and engineering with the Project CARS Academy