Home
Madden NFL 16 News Post

Miguel "Gator" Lozada has just uploaded 2 Madden NFL 16 videos. Check them out below and post your thoughts.


Game: Madden NFL 16Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 23 - View All
Madden NFL 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 The JareBear @ 06/18/15 08:02 PM
Love seeing the CPU QB misfire

The two user high point catches at the end didn't seem to get very contested, I guess the second one kinda was?
 
# 2 CubFan23 @ 06/18/15 08:27 PM
When are they gonna improve the player models. They look like last years, horrible! Why to all the players walk with their knees bent. This and the lack of a deep CCM makes this a pass this year
 
# 3 Gotmadskillzson @ 06/18/15 08:28 PM
Are these EA sponsored people told to not make videos longer then 6:44 or something ? Because I noticed all of them are cutting their videos short around the same time frame. Seem like they were told to show a lot Draft Mode but not too much actual game play.

Anyway I am going to need to see the defenders be more aggressive, because from what I am seeing in all these videos it looks like aggressive catch can be easily abused by people who User Catch. I didn't like how Kap just stood there and took the sack either.
 
# 4 nick_sr @ 06/18/15 08:30 PM
Loving it except for the aggressive catches. Can already see the h2h exploits smh
 
# 5 JKSportsGamer1984 @ 06/18/15 08:40 PM
This is the second vid where I've seen a receiver go up for a high point catch & come down without being touched & the refs blow the play dead before he has a chance to get back up. It happened in the IGN vid with Jordy Nelson & it happened with Larry Fitzgerald in this vid. Hopefully they're aware of this & fix it before release.
 
# 6 The JareBear @ 06/18/15 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
Are these EA sponsored people told to not make videos longer then 6:44 or something ? Because I noticed all of them are cutting their videos short around the same time frame. Seem like they were told to show a lot Draft Mode but not too much actual game play.

Anyway I am going to need to see the defenders be more aggressive, because from what I am seeing in all these videos it looks like aggressive catch can be easily abused by people who User Catch. I didn't like how Kap just stood there and took the sack either.
I'm hoping the next build we see has coverage tightened up a little bit
 
# 7 Gotmadskillzson @ 06/18/15 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The JareBear
I'm hoping the next build we see has coverage tightened up a little bit
With all this new WR/DB interaction talk, I was hoping to see the CB at least yank the WR arm down, push him or something. Instead it is like they just letting the WR rocket jump up in the air uncontested and come down with the ball.
 
# 8 bxphenom7 @ 06/18/15 08:55 PM
More of the same but it's early. I was liking the commentary and overall presentation. Besides the gameplay looking exactly the same, they also need to change the player models and fix the QB passing animations along with overall player movement. Details EA, details. Obviously early, but so far looking like another year passing on this game.
 
# 9 booker21 @ 06/18/15 08:58 PM
DOH! CPU QB still taking sacks, specially on screen plays. Aggresive catch is money play, tune that down. just go deep and press Y, it will catch it even when double team. smh
 
# 10 The JareBear @ 06/18/15 09:21 PM
Yeah for me so far it isn't so much that the aggressive catch is money, its that the CPU DBs are playing the ball rather than play the WR. It sounds like if a user is holding down the play WR button a lot of passes are defensed or at least attempted. I would like to see the AI do that on its own
 
# 11 mastershake88 @ 06/18/15 10:18 PM
Where are the Ravens? I got to see if they did the stadium right before I buy this.
 
# 12 jpdavis82 @ 06/18/15 10:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mastershake88
Where are the Ravens? I got to see if they did the stadium right before I buy this.
What were the errors with it last year? I'm not a Ravens fan, but I can tell you a lot of the stadiums look a lot better now, just trying to figure out what was missing last year. I know there is a Bills fan on here in particular and he was saying finally they added the wall or something like that. I've also noticed a lot of other fixes in other teams stadiums in my play time(35+hours) and in the videos from this week.
 
# 13 apollon42 @ 06/18/15 11:00 PM
Those aggressive catches are already starting to look like cheese.
 
# 14 PackerBacker123 @ 06/18/15 11:29 PM
How are the Packers looking this year graphically in Madden JP? Still don't like the Aaron Rodgers model from the trailer.
 
# 15 SwaggerCoach @ 06/18/15 11:39 PM
Wow that Kaepernick sack was....UGLY.

Hope that's one of the things they're working on.
 
# 16 DeuceDouglas @ 06/19/15 12:07 AM
I liked the 49ers-Cardinals video up until the last play. The Kaepernick sack was bad but it was the only sack I saw and outside of that the QB play wasn't bad for All-Pro. It was good to seem some inaccurate passes that looked realistic.

Absolutely loved the Hyde long run. You could probably get on the fact that Mathieu didn't make an attempt to tackle him but it seemed more like user error as he was controlling him and then clicked off him as soon as he got close but I loved the way Hyde hit the hole especially as a CPU runner. Would have liked to see him stretch it to the sideline instead of making that cut that slowed him down upfield but definitely my favorite play.

Didn't mind the Fitz catch but I'm a little worried because I've seen a few times where the WR's go up and make the catch and as soon as they touch the ground they're down despite seemingly not being touched so I don't know what's up there whether it's a preventative measure for some weird things happening or what. But that last catch is something I don't ever want to see. I hate the one handed catches and when you throw into coverage like that, a one-handed catch should be the last thing that happens. It should have been picked or off his hand and incomplete but the last thing it should have been was a one-handed catch.
 
# 17 4thQtrStre5S @ 06/19/15 12:30 AM
Sorry if this is a dumb question; i have been away from the forum a lot lately; Is this Championship Draft mode taking over the MUT mode, or are they 2 separate modes? If they are different modes, I am trying to find a quick compare/contrast post..
 
# 18 DeuceDouglas @ 06/19/15 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4thQtrStre5S
Sorry if this is a dumb question; i have been away from the forum a lot lately; Is this Championship Draft mode taking over the MUT mode, or are they 2 separate modes? If they are different modes, I am trying to find a quick compare/contrast post..
I'm not the best to explain because honestly I'm not sure how to explain DC but they are definitely separate modes. DC can also be played Online I believe but I haven't seen or heard how that works. The way I've been looking at DC is it's almost like a taste of MUT. You draft a team and try to win a quick championship or whatever rather than playing over and over building your MUT team. And you can just keep doing it over and over again with new teams.
 
# 19 jpdavis82 @ 06/19/15 12:38 AM
This blog explains draft champions fairly well

https://www.easports.com/madden-nfl/...raft-champions
 
# 20 4thQtrStre5S @ 06/19/15 12:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceDouglas
I'm not the best to explain because honestly I'm not sure how to explain DC but they are definitely separate modes. DC can also be played Online I believe but I haven't seen or heard how that works. The way I've been looking at DC is it's almost like a taste of MUT. You draft a team and try to win a quick championship or whatever rather than playing over and over building your MUT team. And you can just keep doing it over and over again with new teams.
Thank you for the explanation; I am more clear on the mode now.
 

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.