05:20 PM - June 16, 2015 by Steve_OS
We haven't heard much about Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 since the first look from Game Informer over a month ago.
Gameslice uploaded some gameplay footage from the game, which includes an interview between Geoff Keighley and Tony Hawk, recorded from YouTube Live at E3.
Here are some bullet points:
- The online mode will feature 20 players online at the same time
- Create your own park
- Classic parks like The School and Warehouse are in, along with new parks
- Longtime fans will be comfortable with the button layout and control system
- 60 FPS
- Lengthy playlist/soundtrack covering many genres, but still rooted in skate culture and punk rock
- Riley Hawk was mo-capped, face and body scanned, complete with hair and tattoos
- The game will not be available to play at E3 publicly, but it will be available behind the scenes
UPDATE: A new "behind the scenes" gameplay video from Resero Trailers shows even more gameplay and also reveals the create-a-park feature. The video also shows a release date of October 2 (Europeean release date), leading to speculation that September 29 could be the release date for North America.
UPDATE #2: Tony Hawk has confirmed the release date. September 29 for Xbox One and PlayStation 4, later for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.