08:23 AM - June 16, 2015 by Steve_OS
A new era has arrived as EA released their Need For Speed trailer from E3, along with quite a few new screenshots. The game gives you 5 ways to play, with plenty of cars and customizations, in a world that is roughly twice the size of Need for Speed Rivals. It is scheduled to release on November 3 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.
For more details about the game, read the full press release below and check out the official website.
Ghost Games™, an Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: EA) studio, is bringing together 20 years of history and inspiration from some of the most beloved games in the venerable franchise, to create the definitive Need for Speed™ experience.
The new Need for Speed introduces compelling and innovative gameplay through Five Ways to Play – Speed, Style, Build, Crew, and Outlaw. Each drives your Need for Speed game through an interconnected narrative. Built around five real world automotive icons, each of whom is a hero of today’s car culture, they will inspire the player to experience all Five Ways to Play. Earn their respect and build your reputation on your journey to become the ultimate icon.
Action-packed overlapping stories, rich with distraction based gameplay, ensure variety and personal preference. Carve your own path through Ventura Bay by playing different event types and propel your progression by ultimately winning your way.
- Speed – Pedal to the metal, high speeds, maximum adrenaline rush. Keep your nerve and never lift off the gas, the fearless always push the limits.
- Style – Expression through driving, sliding the car into a corner sideways with ultimate precision. For some, style is all that matters.
- Build – Take your car to the extreme through visual and performance modification. The constant need to improve and personalize. Craftsmen build, searching for perfection.
- Crew – Ride together with your Crew and never hit the streets alone. Put your faith in others and the skill of close proximity chaos.
- Outlaw – Messing with and escaping from the cops. Push the limits and live life on the edge as you crave the thrill of the chase.
Coming November 3, 2015 in North America, Need for Speed delivers rich, authentic customization and delivers on one of the most requested feature by fans. Working with Speedhunters, the game will deliver hand-picked iconic cars, the hottest authentic after-market brands, performance tuning, and personalized handling. Your car will become your form of self-expression on the road as you set up your ride as you hit the streets.
Need For Speed is scheduled to arrive on November 3 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC.