06:28 PM - June 15, 2015 by MMChrisS
Outside of the new defensive, QB, and WR mechanics, Madden NFL 16 also has a few other big changes coming to this year's game.
Here are some of the additional improvements you'll find in this year's game:
- A new 'get skinny' (Hold RB) when running through the line for running backs.
- New context sensitive cut step jukes, performed behind the LOS to cut of blocks.
- Overhauled ball carrier logic with new 'hit the hole' logic in place.
- Tweaks to locomotion and True Step.
- Tweaks to contextual awareness with several new animations and much tighter registration with other players.
- New extra point rules are in. Players now can kick the PAT from the 15 or attempt to go for the two-point conversion from the two. Also the defensive scoring on PATs is included, as is the option to change your choice in the event of a penalty.
What do you think of the running game improvements as well as the new PAT rules finding their way into this year's game?