06:21 PM - June 15, 2015 by MMChrisS
EA Sports released a list of legacy issues which were fixed thanks to feedback from the community in a blog post today.
Here is the list of features claimed to be fixed in Madden NFL 16:
- QB Spy logic updated (QB swerves the spy exploit)
- Flip the Play to speed up huddle break issue has been addressed
- Out of position subs causing exploitable routes has been addressed
- Rocket Catching / Mossing / DB Glitches have been significantly reduced and/or eliminated
- A large percentage of the known “nano-blitzes” have been removed
- The PA End Around exploit play has been addressed.
- Route swapping exploits have also been resolved.
- A variety of ‘money plays’ have been revised or altered.
- Resolved the friendly quit glitch for Madden NFL 16
Which issue is the biggest issue to you which has claimed to be fixed?