02:41 PM - June 15, 2015 by MMChrisS
Need for Speed
- Need for Speed is the first up. First thing I'm noticing is the graphics look absolutely splendid. The look and feel is very Fast & Furious like.
- Need for Speed takes the absolute best pieces of each NFS title to make today's Need For Speed. Everything from the narrative, customization, to police pursuits.
- Customization is some of the richest ever in the game. Performance tuning, car handling, looks. It's all there.
- Five Action packed stories. Speed. Style. Build. Crew. Pursuit.
- A customization video was shown, with a live action sequence transitioning seamlessly into the game. The game seriously looks THAT good. Incredible.
- Customization options for the cars are intense. Ability to edit just about anything you could imagine.
- Launches on November 3.
- A cool trailer was shown, but few other details revealed. We'll have the trailer (and a link) up soon on this post.
EA Sports PGA Tour
- Again not much to this presentation. Some brief gameplay was shown and what we already know was mentioned again.
NBA Live 16
- NBA Live 16 rooted in self expression.
- Game looks much better graphically this year in motion.
- New App will allow you to scan your face into the game. A preview of the app was very impressive with very quick results.
- Physics based Live Motion will allow for contextual, free flowing movement. Thousands of new animations. Two years in the making, ties together physics and motion capture.
- Completely rebuilt passing and catching system.
- Pick and roll. Screen and reckon. Can control popping and slipping.
- New shot system, full control to release the ball when you want. Longer you hold the button the later your release. The new meter looks very interesting.
- New Game Mode being announced later this summer.
- EA is committed to a reliable and stable experience (shots fired!).
- End of the Live trailer showed a park-like mode being hinted at.
- Game launching on September 29, same day as NBA 2K.
- Trailer featuring real-world historical footage of Pelé is being shown to kick off FIFA information.
- Pelé being interviewed on stage. Telling some old stories about his experiences.
- Gameplay has been the focus of FIFA. Innovation is everywhere on the pitch this season.
- Confidence in Defending. Better defensive shape on the pitch to break down attacks.
- Control the midfield. Interception intelligence. Better passing and build up in the midfield. Improved counter attacks.
- Moments of Magic. Better dribbling, more skills to create menacing attacks.
- No touch dribbling will change the game completely.
- Better finishing logic.
- FIFA trainer will help you as you play to be better in game.
- Women's teams built entirely customized for Women's game.
- More news coming this summer.
Madden NFL 16
- Draft Champions allows you to do a quick fire draft and then use it for a single round of games. It looks like a middle ground between Ultimate Team and Franchise but with less overall commitment versus both.
- Overall passing game overhauled.
- Quarterbacks, receivers, and defensive players in coverage overhauled.
- Body relative throws gives you control to throw balls at specific parts of a receiver. You can throw a low pass or high pass where only your receiver can get it.
- Receivers can go for three new catch types. Possession catches. Run-after-catches. Aggressive catches.
- Play the receiver and not just the ball for the first time ever as a defender. Can time a hit to dislodge the ball or play to tackle.