11:54 AM - June 12, 2015 by Steve_OS
This week’s episode gets the entire Press Row gang together to talk about what E3 2015 may hold in store for sports games. From the basic messaging we’re expecting from core titles to far-flung future-state virtual reality, this year’s E3 conference is likely to throw a lot at fans of big-time sports. Will there be any major surprises? Will hyperbole be ramped up or tempered? Will we see anything from the new wave of VR machines like Oculus or Morpheus? Join the crew as we walk through what we expect and hope this year at E3.
Joining us this week:
- Owen Good, Polygon (@owengood)
- Bryan Wieday, PastaPadre (@pastapadre)
- Chris Sanner, Operation Sports (@ChrisSnr)
- Kat Bailey, US Gamer (@The_Katbot)
- T.J. Lauerman, ThatSportsGamer (@ThatSportsGamer)
- Samit Sarkar, Polygon (@samitsarkar)
- And your host, Richard Grisham, HitThePass (@richgrisham)
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while you’re there
2) Email the show at [email protected]
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ow/id563624090) and Stitcher Radio (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ss-row-podcast), and the Windows Store, so subscribe to it and rate it too!
Run Time: 1 Hour, 14 Minutes
Lastly, check out our brand new compilation page on Audioboom, where all of our shows are easy to access from one page.