Home
FIFA 16 News Post


EA Sports has just released a FIFA 16 teaser trailer. Look for gameplay news and much more on Monday, June 15th.

If you missed the news a couple of weeks ago, 12 Women's National teams will be featured in FIFA 16 and it is scheduled to release on September 22nd.

Game: FIFA 16Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 2 - View All
FIFA 16 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 BEARYChi @ 06/12/15 10:10 AM
That sleeve tat is LEGITNESS!!!
 
# 2 JHedges2 @ 06/12/15 10:24 AM
Sleeve is def. too good.

Teaser is a spot on description for what this video is. Can't wait for news/notes next week!!!
 
# 3 orion523 @ 06/12/15 10:32 AM
I really hope that tagline, "Beautiful Football" means they're going to emphasize actual gameplay, bringing it up to par with games like 2K and MLBTS which have proven its possible to meld sim gameplay with fun factor.
 
# 4 RoyceDa59 @ 06/12/15 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
I really hope that tagline, "Beautiful Football" means they're going to emphasize actual gameplay, bringing it up to par with games like 2K and MLBTS which have proven its possible to meld sim gameplay with fun factor.
Don't want to be a killjoy but I wouldn't bet on it, Fifa have showed otherwise a long time ago. Maybe they nail player likeness down more this year or maybe they fix tactics so every team doesn't play similar but I feel it default slider gameplay will still be what FIFA puts out every year. I hope I am wrong but EA hasn't showed otherwise over the past few years, its all about that Ultimate Team and online community.
 
# 5 Turbojugend @ 06/12/15 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEARYChi
That sleeve tat is LEGITNESS!!!
Yeah, but it could also be a Kaepernick thing, where Messi's the only player that gets the treatment. Guess we'll have to wait and see.

Either way, it's now officially my favorite time of the year. FIFA (and PES) anticipation!!!
 
# 6 Dogslax41 @ 06/12/15 11:09 AM
FIFA nails the "beautiful" gameplay the way they want it. Right or wrong FIFA plays a very smooth, fun and pretty game. Is it sim, not in the least in my opinion. They know where they want to be to appeal to a large audience (Ultimate Team) and you can see 2k transitioning more toward FIFA for this reason. The pro stick and dribble moves of 2k are a blast to play with and make the game infinitely more fun, but takes away from the sim aspect of the game. In my opinion PES nails sim gameplay but it is and probably always will be an uglier game that does not appeal to the masses. Pure or even heavily sim football does not pair at all with their focus on driving interest in Ultimate Team. And at the end of the day if it doesn't push Ultimate Team forward EA is not going to do it and rightly so because they are making a fortune on that aspect of the game.
 
# 7 Review @ 06/12/15 11:19 AM
Hopefully they got tats in the game for all the players they face scanned. The voice in that trailer sounds a lil like Pele


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
# 8 redsox4evur @ 06/12/15 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Review
Hopefully they got tats in the game for all the players they face scanned. The voice in that trailer sounds a lil like Pele


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It's really difficult to get these types of things in video games, surprisingly. They need every player with a tattoo to got to the artist and get them to sign a waiver that says that EA can use the tattoo in the game. And that goes for every tattoo that will appear in the game.
 
# 9 Turbojugend @ 06/12/15 01:07 PM
Man, PES just threw down the damn gauntlet. EA better be on point come Monday.
 
# 10 kwebbvols4423 @ 06/12/15 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend
Man, PES just threw down the damn gauntlet. EA better be on point come Monday.
This.
10 char.
 
# 11 JayD @ 06/12/15 02:26 PM
If they still haven't touched career mode then I do not care about FIFA anymore.
 
# 12 Don Jon @ 06/12/15 04:54 PM
Tattoos are such a small thing, but yet they add so much. Playing on pc the past 2 years, I couldn't imagine going back to console without it. I didn't even realize that many players had tattoos until I played fifa 14 with the moddingway mod.

It has no effect on anything but it helps differentiate players and looks very cool in game, so i'm all for it.
 
# 13 Matt10 @ 06/12/15 06:00 PM
I know this is the usual direction of FIFA and PES, but I truly don't care about Ronaldo or Messi. I don't watch La Liga at all, and I primarily feel the Premier League is the most watched league in the world - am I wrong? It'd be nice to see teasers or game covers featuring a Premier League player like Sergio Aguero or how about Harry Kane (not that I'm a Spurs fan). I know the sponsorship of Messi and Ronaldo are huge, and they are loved across the country - but I personally just get tired of seeing two players that I never "tune in" to watch. Anyone else feel this way? Not a knock against them, surely no, they are icons - but just my overall perception.
 
# 14 ZO @ 06/12/15 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt10
I know this is the usual direction of FIFA and PES, but I truly don't care about Ronaldo or Messi. I don't watch La Liga at all, and I primarily feel the Premier League is the most watched league in the world - am I wrong? It'd be nice to see teasers or game covers featuring a Premier League player like Sergio Aguero or how about Harry Kane (not that I'm a Spurs fan). I know the sponsorship of Messi and Ronaldo are huge, and they are loved across the country - but I personally just get tired of seeing two players that I never "tune in" to watch. Anyone else feel this way? Not a knock against them, surely no, they are icons - but just my overall perception.
EA has a contract with Messi. He is their focal point for all promotional material and covers for x amount of years.
 
# 15 Matt10 @ 06/12/15 06:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO
EA has a contract with Messi. He is their focal point for all promotional material and covers for x amount of years.
Yes, I get that. I just get tired of seeing him as the same "teaser" in the same uniform, every year. Then he's on the background in the game. Thankfully I'm on the PC and it can be changed, but I just figured it'd be nice to have a teaser or promo with one of the Prem guys.
 
# 16 Resurrection403 @ 06/14/15 12:49 PM
well it looks like Konami is throwing down the gauntlet this year, and FIFA is hopefully aware of that and responds with a great effort
 
# 17 ZO @ 06/15/15 05:07 PM
So FIFA was just on stage for the EA conference. They didn't really give any info, it was just mostly Pele talking. And then some generic bullet points.
 
# 18 acles003 @ 06/15/15 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZO
So FIFA was just on stage for the EA conference. They didn't really give any info, it was just mostly Pele talking. And then some generic bullet points.
Yeah, that was disappointing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.