01:23 PM - June 3, 2015 by Steve_OS
The much anticipated Spring update for The Golf Club has arrived and it weighs in at 2 GB.
The Spring update includes many fixes and additions. Also the highly anticipated Seasons Mode, as well as the new Tropical Theme will be part of a premium DLC package which has yet to find its way live, but we'll update when it does. Both of those items are premium features which will cost you $10 to unlock.
UPDATE: The DLC is coming June 11th for PlayStation 4.
In addition to both of those features, there are several other big additions:
- Cart Paths added
- Out of Bounds now in the game
- Drop Balls
- Unplayable Lies
- Weather Effects via course creator
- Ability to view other users profiles
- Better Camera controls on Mouse and Keyboard in course creator
- Added a drive difficulty setting based off of drive loft
- Loads more commentary – we want to keep it varied
- Season Mode
- Tours and Tournaments
- More Variety
- Crash on tour search screen
- Balls getting stuck in objects like bridges, balcony’s, dumpsters
- Overlapping text on Theme Select
- Improved end of tour flow
- X button favoring a un favoring courses
- Flickering on settings screen fixed
- Numerous Tour Creation Bugs
- Ball appearing x50 bigger at the end of a round
- Bad lie cheat fixed
- Users Average Rounds and Average Ratings for current competitions not updating
- Numerous flow fixes
- Loads more
Be sure to download the update and let us know what you think! We'll have full impressions later this week!