Home
Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR News Post








EA Sports has just released a couple more Rory McIlroy PGA Tour screenshots. The game ships for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on July 14th.

If you missed the first trailer, check it out here. It goes over various gameplay styles and enhanced ball physics.

Game: Rory McIlroy PGA TOURReader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 12 - View All
Rory McIlroy PGA TOUR Videos
Member Comments
# 1 countryboy @ 05/09/15 01:36 PM
It definitely looks good. Love the gallery.

Very anxious to see how it plays.
 
# 2 adh5199 @ 05/09/15 04:58 PM
Not really sure why they can't release game play of a full hole. How great would it have been if we could have seen Rory take on 17 at Sawgrass in video rather than the same old tired screenshots. If the game isn't ready to even be viewed with 2 months to go, then that has me worried about the quality that we will get in the end at release.
 
# 3 Steve_OS @ 05/09/15 05:41 PM
Just added another screenshot.
 
# 4 jbd345 @ 05/09/15 07:14 PM
Those crowds!! Would be awesome if they were dynamic. Small crowds on Thursday and larg on Sunday, and of course for majors. Man this game is looking great. Let's just hope it plays just as good as it looks.
 
# 5 PackerBacker123 @ 05/09/15 08:22 PM
Man, EA is really stepping it up in the graphics department. Hope this bodes well for Madden.
 
# 6 CAMPBLACKMAMBA24 @ 05/09/15 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerBacker123
Man, EA is really stepping it up in the graphics department. Hope this bodes well for Madden.

No one can deny that the game looks amazing!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
# 7 spidertour02 @ 05/10/15 12:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adh5199
Not really sure why they can't release game play of a full hole. How great would it have been if we could have seen Rory take on 17 at Sawgrass in video rather than the same old tired screenshots. If the game isn't ready to even be viewed with 2 months to go, then that has me worried about the quality that we will get in the end at release.
For the love of Grud, man. EA is just waiting for the right venue, probably E3 -- which lines up pretty nicely with their release date to get people hyped with a short enough wait to release that the hype could be sustained throughout.
 
# 8 jbd345 @ 05/10/15 10:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerBacker123
Man, EA is really stepping it up in the graphics department. Hope this bodes well for Madden.
If only madden had frostbite. Then, I think we'd see a huge improvement
 
# 9 Steve_OS @ 05/10/15 12:21 PM
Just added one more screenshot.
 
# 10 brandon27 @ 05/11/15 07:20 AM
Looks impressive! thanks
 
# 11 dougdeuce @ 05/11/15 12:28 PM
That looks great, and this is somewhat trivial, but with all the added environmental additions, it would be nice to see your playing partners with their caddies on the green lining up their own shots as well. Would really drive the atmosphere of tournament golf home.

Still looks great.
 
# 12 MHammer113 @ 05/12/15 09:26 AM
The screenshots are undoubtedly awesome. Pertaining to these shots, I am curious what it is going to sound like. I was there on Sunday and the crowds were ROWDY. Can't wait to see if EA captures this
 
# 13 Hoops737 @ 05/12/15 08:15 PM
Is Tiger going to be in the game? That's make or break for me
 
# 14 countryboy @ 05/12/15 08:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoops737
Is Tiger going to be in the game? That's make or break for me
I don't believe he is
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.