Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post


The official weekly MLB 15 The Show roster update is available now. Addison Russell (Overall 79 rating) has been added, along with 10 other players. The roster update also includes 123 player movements, check out all of the details below.


Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Darkwolf90 @ 04/27/15 05:48 PM
I'm just curious here and it's no big deal, but why hasn't Mikie Mahtook been added to the Devil Rays yet in the Live roster updates? If anyone knows the answer to this question or has an opinion on the matter I'd love to know. Not too big a deal for me, but a major annoyance to see a player that was on the Rays Roster until the 23rd of this month not making it into the roster updates.
 
# 2 adam42381 @ 04/27/15 05:56 PM
For some reason Yu Darvish is in the Red Sox bullpen for today's game vs. Toronto using the live rosters. Koji Uehara is missing.
 
# 3 ajblithe20 @ 04/27/15 06:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwolf90
I'm just curious here and it's no big deal, but why hasn't Mikie Mahtook been added to the Devil Rays yet in the Live roster updates? If anyone knows the answer to this question or has an opinion on the matter I'd love to know. Not too big a deal for me, but a major annoyance to see a player that was on the Rays Roster until the 23rd of this month not making it into the roster updates.
I'm just curious here as to why you're still calling them the Devil Rays lol. It's been like 7 years since they changed their name!

To answer your question, I believe the players have to sign papers saying they can be put in the game. Last year Jonathan Schoop didn't sign his papers right away, so he wasn't put into the game until the 1st or 2nd roster update (He played the year before, so he would've been on the default roster if he signed his papers).
 
# 4 ShowTyme15 @ 04/27/15 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwolf90
I'm just curious here and it's no big deal, but why hasn't Mikie Mahtook been added to the Devil Rays yet in the Live roster updates? If anyone knows the answer to this question or has an opinion on the matter I'd love to know. Not too big a deal for me, but a major annoyance to see a player that was on the Rays Roster until the 23rd of this month not making it into the roster updates.
He probably still needs to submit his paperwork
 
# 5 Darkwolf90 @ 04/27/15 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajblithe20
I'm just curious here as to why you're still calling them the Devil Rays lol. It's been like 7 years since they changed their name!

To answer your question, I believe the players have to sign papers saying they can be put in the game. Last year Jonathan Schoop didn't sign his papers right away, so he wasn't put into the game until the 1st or 2nd roster update (He played the year before, so he would've been on the default roster if he signed his papers).
Because I honestly don't think that should have removed Devil from the name in the first place. I still call the New Orleans Pelicans the New Orleans Hornets sometimes too. Tampa Bay Devil Rays sounds much better then just Tampa Bay Rays, and I'm sure others would agree with me.

Now back to topic thanks for the answer, like I said not a big deal but nice to have an answer and a reason behind it and it's not just because SCE San Diego Studio just don't like him lol.
 
# 6 bigdipper88 @ 04/28/15 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkwolf90
Because I honestly don't think that should have removed Devil from the name in the first place. I still call the New Orleans Pelicans the New Orleans Hornets sometimes too. Tampa Bay Devil Rays sounds much better then just Tampa Bay Rays, and I'm sure others would agree with me.

Now back to topic thanks for the answer, like I said not a big deal but nice to have an answer and a reason behind it and it's not just because SCE San Diego Studio just don't like him lol.
Your possible answer was given by a few members above
 
# 7 unkadunk0801 @ 04/28/15 03:59 PM
In franchise mode how can I create players to put on my team ? I just started playing in the franchise mode and am enjoying it a lot Thanks
 
# 8 gator3guy @ 04/28/15 07:11 PM
Did they update some ratings or am I seeing things?
 
# 9 Lacser @ 04/28/15 08:09 PM
Did they update the ratings of players also? And if so, do the ratings carry over into diamond dynasty?
 
# 10 Darkwolf90 @ 04/28/15 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdipper88
Your possible answer was given by a few members above
Yes I know I was replying that that answer in my second paragraph.
 
# 11 TNKNGM @ 04/28/15 11:32 PM
can someone tell me what stance they have Addison Russell using?

Is it one of the PROSPECT STANCES?
 
# 12 peachybob @ 04/30/15 12:23 AM
Yes prospect 15


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.