07:47 AM - April 21, 2015 by Steve_OS
As mentioned yesterday, Driveclub game update 1.14 is available now. It brings users the Ferrari LaFerrari, multiplayer replays and a free new tour, along with many more improvements to the game. The update weighs in at 2.69GB, bringing the total size of all updates combined to 9.85GB.
Full details on the game update are below, upcoming updates can be seen here.
- Adds the Ferrari LaFerrari to your Garage! Complete Rank 5 of the "Ferrari Owners Club" Driver Accolade to earn access to this car for use in all areas of the game.
- Adds the Startline Tour. All new players will now jump into a brand new Tour when they first play the game called Startline.
- The Startline Tour is available for free and features 11 events and 45 objectives. This Tour mainly serve as a varied and well balanced introduction to DRIVECLUB and is based on some of the most popular and entertaining events from elsewhere in the game.
- Adds Multiplayer Race Replays to the game. You can now save a Replay at the end of any Multiplayer Race and view it later from the Replays menu.
- Adds a new Audio Settings option to change the acoustic settings for all cockpit cameras, so that you can change between internally recorded sound or externally recorded sound.
- » Adds a new Single Event option to set "Time Of Day" for a Single Event to half past every hour as well as on the hour.
- Adds a new Single Event option to change the number of laps in a Race to any number from 1 to 25 laps.
- Adds a new Controller Settings option to allow adjustment of the steering lock rotation angle on all supported steering wheels.
- Includes general improvements to the game for better performance, stability and usability.