03:24 PM - April 20, 2015 by Steve_OS
Patch #4 is available now for OOTP 16 users who purchased directly from the OOTP website or from resellers of the same version. Those of you on Steam or OSX, the patch should be available soon. Another update is scheduled to arrive in late May, overhauling the 3D stadiums, adding custom lineups/depth charts and more.
Download the patch here. Below are some of the improvements you will see in the game.
- Updated roster set (need to start new game for changes to apply)
- Player counter offers should now be acceptable deals to them
- Fixed performances of the day for all-star games
- Adjusted reputation calculation for coaches
- Adjusted budget calculations double counting cash. Adjusted budget calculations to tie closer to revenue.
- Fixed online leagues duplicating player shortlists on upload
- Fixed HOF text for closers (need to delete news\html\images\hof\*.png files from saved game folder to regenerate cards)
- Added batting GS stats to historical import for years starting in 1975
- Fixed several minor bugs + text issues