03:16 PM - April 20, 2015 by Steve_OS
Driveclub game update 1.14 is scheduled to arrive tomorrow, featuring a free new tour, multiplayer replays and the Ferrari LaFerrari.
Check out the full details below.
Full details of Update 1.14 follow:
- Adds the Ferrari LaFerrari to your Garage! Complete Rank 5 of the "Ferrari Owners Club" Driver Accolade to earn access to this car for use in all areas of the game.
- Adds the Startline Tour. All new players will now jump into a brand new Tour when they first play the game called Startline.
- The Startline Tour is available for free and features 11 events and 45 objectives. This Tour mainly serve as a varied and well balanced introduction to DRIVECLUB and is based on some of the most popular and entertaining events from elsewhere in the game.
- Adds Multiplayer Race Replays to the game. You can now save a Replay at the end of any Multiplayer Race and view it later from the Replays menu.
- Adds a new Audio Settings option to change the acoustic settings for all cockpit cameras, so that you can change between internally recorded sound or externally recorded sound.
- ģ Adds a new Single Event option to set "Time Of Day" for a Single Event to half past every hour as well as on the hour.
- Adds a new Single Event option to change the number of laps in a Race to any number from 1 to 25 laps.
- Adds a new Controller Settings option to allow adjustment of the steering lock rotation angle on all supported steering wheels.
- Includes general improvements to the game for better performance, stability and usability.
- The Rimac Automobili Concept_One, coming to PlayStationŽStore as a free download.
- The Turbocharged Expansion Pack, coming to PlayStationŽStore as a Season Pass add-on (and also available to buy separately).
- The Turbocharged Car Pack includes: Ferrari F40, Chevrolet Camaro ZL1, Dodge Charger SRT8, Jaguar XKR-S Coupé and Volkswagen Design Vision GTI.
- The Turbocharged Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
- The Turbocharged Tour Pack includes a special bonus Livery, awarded when you collect 45/45 stars.
- The Evolution Tour Pack, coming to PlayStationŽStore as a Season Pass add-on (and also available to buy separately).
- The Evolution Tour Pack includes 12 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
- The Evolution Tour Pack includes a special bonus Livery, awarded when you collect 45/45 stars.
- 2 new livery packs, coming to PlayStationŽStore as a premium/Season Pass add-on. Each Livery Pack contains 5 new livery patterns to customise your cars with.
- More server upgrades: We are continuing to make the server changes required to improve online performance and enable the release of the PS+ Edition and the DRIVECLUB companion app. We will have more news on this soon.
- Extra ranks and rewards are coming (beyond Level 50): We are planning to bring more on a monthly basis.
- There's a new SHAREfactory Theme for DRIVECLUB which you can download for free from PlayStationŽStore. It's out today in Europe and coming on Apr 23rd in Asia & Apr 27th in America.
- More Game Updates! Please keep sharing your feedback about DRIVECLUB with us to help the game continue to evolve around you.