03:10 PM - April 14, 2015 by Steve_OS
Updated rosters are available now for OOTP 16, check out the details below.
There were some issues with incorrect coach positions and also a missing KC Royals Arizona League team in the roster set in patch #3, so we decided to create a new roster set and release it here. The changes only apply when you create a new game after unzipping the file to its right location.
The roster set is the "default.wtp" file, which is the template OOTP uses when selecting "New Standard Game" in the main screen. To install the new set, please do this:
- Download it here: http://cdnfiles.ootpdevelopments.com...template_1.zip
- Locate your "world_templates" folder in OOTP's custom data folder. To do this, open OOTP, click "Settings", then the "Troubleshooting" tab and then the button "Open Folder containing customizable data". This will open the custom data folder in a Windows explorer / Mac finder.
- Open the folder "world_template".
- Copy the downloaded file into the folder and unzip it. This will overwrite the old template file.
- Start a new Standard game.