07:38 AM - March 26, 2015 by Steve_OS
R.B.I. Baseball 15 is scheduled to release for both Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on March 31st. As noted in our interview with Jamie Leece (MLBAM VP, Games) the price remains the same as last year at $19.99.
There were no announcements at this time for the Android, iOS, Mac and PC versions of the game.
New game features and enhancements include:
- Authentic ballparks with unique characteristics from every Major League Baseball club
- Modify your lineup with complete MLB rosters or play classic R.B.I. Baseball mode with 16 player rosters
- Stat tracking by team, player and season league leaders across multiple seasons
- Features over 1,000 MLB Players with detailed attributes based on hundreds of millions of data points from the MLB.com database
- Master the art of hitting and fielding with 2-button retro controls. Optional fielding controls using face buttons.
- Own the pitch: Control the movement of your pitch from start to finish
- Multiple Game Modes:
- Online multiplayer includes friendly and ranked games
- Local 2P couch play
- Season, Postseason & Exhibition Mode
- Adjustable difficulty settings; Easy, Medium, Hard