04:19 PM - March 13, 2015 by Steve_OS
For the third straight year, the Press Row Podcast invaded PAX East for a panel on the state of sports games. This year’s session was titled ‘Sports Games at the Crossroads,’ which explored a number of topics. These include the continued expansion of Ultimate Team modes and their influence on overall sports game development, whether big-time sports games have gotten too difficult, and how the market could look to expand while continuing to serve its base. It was a spirited session, and we’re happy that we can deliver it to all of the listeners of the show.
Joining us this week:
- Samit Sarkar, Polygon (@samitsarkar)
- T.J. Lauerman, ThatSportsGamer (@ThatSportsGamer)
- Garnett Lee (@GarnettLee)
- Kevin Larrabee, BackInMyPlay (@KevinLarrabee)
- And your host, Richard Grisham, [email protected] (@richgrisham)
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while you’re there
2) Email the show at [email protected]
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ow/id563624090) and Stitcher Radio (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ss-row-podcast), so subscribe to it and rate it too!
Enjoy the show!
Run Time: 49 Minutes
If you can't view or listen to the embedded player below, please click here.