Home
PES 2015 News Post


PES 2015 Data Pack 4 is available now on PlayStation 4 (3.67 GB) and Xbox One (4.1 GB). As mentioned previously, the data pack includes updated rosters, ratings and 63 player likenesses (here is the full list, thanks to OPE), for all modes.

It also includes three additional stadiums (Burg Stadion, Stadio Orione and Boca Juniors' La Bombonera), 11 new boot styles, new kits and equipment. The new adidas argentum ball will also be available, as is the official match ball of this year’s UEFA Champions League Final.

The PES 2015 1.04 patch details are list below.

<myClub>
  • "player form" that can be selected in the Game Plan of myClub main menu would cause LiveUpdate OFF status.
  • Cancelling while Matchmaking will not disconnect the server connection in myClub VSCOM.
  • The wrong display for the Agent Specialist Field for "Kicking Power" has been corrected to "Finishing".
<EDIT>
  • The names of players that have been changed are not updated when you import the exported data.
* Minor adjustments have been made to a variety of modes to improve general gaming experience.

PES 2015 screenshot gallery - Click to view PES 2015 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: PES 2015Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 6 - View All
PES 2015 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 RandyBass @ 03/12/15 12:05 PM
Pretty weak that they have not made any changes to the gameplay, especially since the issues have been known for so long. People have been clamoring for more fouls and aggressiveness since the demo came out.

I don't understand it, because all the things necessary seem to be in place, like animations and so forth, it seems like all that's needed is a small adjustment to make fouls more frequent.

Slogan amended for PES 2015:

"The pitch is ours, and on that pitch we have put forth a game with all the intensity of a women's friendly."
 
# 2 RonMexico1992 @ 03/12/15 01:15 PM
people complain about fouls in FIFA too. its a dumb gripe imo. In a 12 min default game, why would you want a game to be cluttered with fouls? With the ref blowing the whistle and the game being stopped would actually take longer then game being played. That kills pace. Its not just pes, fifa too.

Because if you play a 30 min match, 15 min halfs on either game, fouls are just fine. This game gives you plenty of cards in my experience in 15 min games. & there is 2x as many fouls that ref doesn't even blow whistle at. So you dont think they do that for a reason? could you imagine how horrible pace of play would be with ref stopping the ball that much in a small lil 12 min game?

are you mad the ref doesnt call fouls or that there isnt fouls? because there is hard hitting tackles in every game i play, plenty ref doesn't blow for either.

like real life, refs can never get it right haha

love the update tho. Need these more frequent on pes16
 
# 3 jpollack34 @ 03/12/15 02:37 PM
I'm glad there's no gameplay changes. Because the gameplay is brilliant as it stands. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
 
# 4 RandyBass @ 03/12/15 02:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMexico1992
why would you want a game to be cluttered with fouls?
I'm not asking the game to be cluttered with fouls. I'm asking it to represent real football. There is zero intensity in the game, zero aggression, zero physical play. Do you not watch the EPL on the weekends? Have you not seen a big time rivalry game where sometimes even blood is shed? I can go through multiple games in a row without the CPU committing a foul against me. If you can't see that as an issue, then you are blind as a bat.
 
# 5 RandyBass @ 03/12/15 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpollack34
I'm glad there's no gameplay changes. Because the gameplay is brilliant as it stands. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Yeah, I mean, say whatever you want to justify the purchase to yourself. Whatever.
 
# 6 KG @ 03/12/15 03:31 PM
There have been game play changes albeit none to address fouls.

Defender AI was enhanced after the 1st patch to better defend through-balls. Keepers have been tweaked, etc...
 
# 7 dubcity @ 03/12/15 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyBass
I'm not asking the game to be cluttered with fouls. I'm asking it to represent real football. There is zero intensity in the game, zero aggression, zero physical play. Do you not watch the EPL on the weekends? Have you not seen a big time rivalry game where sometimes even blood is shed? I can go through multiple games in a row without the CPU committing a foul against me. If you can't see that as an issue, then you are blind as a bat.

Yeah, lack of aggression and pressure is the main issue. It's actually fairly easy to pass through the midfield because of the lack of CPU players closing down properly. Pretty crazy to me that FIFA actually does a better job with fouls and pressure than PES this year. From 12-14 it was the other way around.
 
# 8 RonMexico1992 @ 03/12/15 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyBass
I'm not asking the game to be cluttered with fouls. I'm asking it to represent real football. There is zero intensity in the game, zero aggression, zero physical play. Do you not watch the EPL on the weekends? Have you not seen a big time rivalry game where sometimes even blood is shed? I can go through multiple games in a row without the CPU committing a foul against me. If you can't see that as an issue, then you are blind as a bat.
Oh, I'm blind as a bat. good one. lol

Game won sports game of the year?

Secondly, I play the game, on superstar difficulty there is plenty of fouls. Lol
 
# 9 RonMexico1992 @ 03/12/15 05:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpollack34
I'm glad there's no gameplay changes. Because the gameplay is brilliant as it stands. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
There will be no gameplay changes either. Lead design has already said that. Focusing on next years game.
 
# 10 RonMexico1992 @ 03/12/15 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyBass
Yeah, I mean, say whatever you want to justify the purchase to yourself. Whatever.
or maybe countless Sports Game Of The Year awards did it? lolol

Everyone doesn't see it the way you do, so that means hes "justifying" it? lol ok

& to say people don't complain about fouls & intensity on fifa is a blatant lie. FIFA CPU is a BORE to play. You can put game on 30 minutes and still constantly get 1-1 score lines. 15 minute game on PES gets you higher scoring and bigger variation of scores then a 30 min game on fifa, so thats not true.

Talk about closing down right? The defending in FIFA isn't worse? Hell, the lines in FIFA don't even resemble real football at all, the spacing is horrible.. Thats why you just get a theo walcott type player and just out pace one player, run 20 yards, out pace another player and keep going till 1v1 with keeper.

I built sliders on FIFA 15. Some of the most popular ones for the last gen before I got my ps4.

There is absolutely zero midfield play in FIFA on ps3 or ps4. Its a winger game, get on the sideline and out run the opposition. So if you don't like midfield in PES, maybe try football manager? because there is no midfield play in FIFA.

I just don't get it, how a game can be soo good. Win countless of awards. be a dramatic improvement over last years game. Be the best football sim on the market by far.... & still people complain & have to "justify" their purchases? lolol I guess.

Good luck.
 
# 11 dubcity @ 03/12/15 05:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMexico1992


Talk about closing down right? The defending in FIFA isn't worse? Hell, the lines in FIFA don't even resemble real football at all, the spacing is horrible.. Thats why you just get a theo walcott type player and just out pace one player, run 20 yards, out pace another player and keep going till 1v1 with keeper.
True, the lines are a joke, but the fact is there are more collisions and fouls in FIFA than in PES. The CPU pressures more realistically, and as a result there are more miss-timed tackles. In PES you can literally stand with the ball at your feet in your own third and not get approached by defenders. That part of the game is just broken.
 
# 12 toyo301985 @ 03/12/15 08:34 PM
this dlc and patch are for ps3 too? and did the goalkeepers get eny better?
 
# 13 dubcity @ 03/12/15 09:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyo301985
this dlc and patch are for ps3 too? and did the goalkeepers get eny better?

Can't speak for ps3, but I know 360 is still on v 1.03
 
# 14 jpollack34 @ 03/12/15 11:04 PM
Any word yet on what exactly this patch fixes. Particularly with regards to the PC version.
 
# 15 kashik @ 03/13/15 04:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonMexico1992
Oh, I'm blind as a bat. good one. lol

Game won sports game of the year?

Secondly, I play the game, on superstar difficulty there is plenty of fouls. Lol
Let's skip past the fact that review sites rarely play sports games for a significant period of time before writing their reviews/giving awards.

You've said yourself how poor Fifa is... So what does PES need to do to be seen as the best football game? Since there are literally two competitors in this genre, PES would just have to improve upon Fifa's gameplay. Therefore, according to you, PES could be far from perfect and still stand a chance at winning awards as a football game. As a sports game? There is so little movement in the sports genre that any major change for the better in any title stands to elevate it above the many stationary alternatives.

I would agree with RandyBass that you are blind if you don't see a lack of fouls/aggressiveness. I would also add that you are naive to believe that winning awards necessarily means there are no elements in a game that are under developed or just plain bad. Hell, Destiny won game of the year at the BAFTAs, and PES wasn't even nominated in the sports category... Whatever that means to the average gamer.

PES is most definitely a good game, but let's not let meaningless awards, from reviewers who most likely spent less than a week with the game, affect our judgement of what is or isn't needed to improve upon the experience.
 
# 16 GSW @ 03/13/15 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpollack34
I'm glad there's no gameplay changes. Because the gameplay is brilliant as it stands. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
Exactly. I'm having a blast. Sure there's some things but it doesnt kill my enjoyment...not at all.
 
# 17 NexusVI Roy @ 03/14/15 04:40 PM
Any fix for manual controls? I hate not being able to change pass or shot dirección...
 
# 18 payjay83 @ 03/18/15 12:49 AM
There's gotta to be changes in gameplay after this. I haven't won a single game after this update against CPU on top player. Before that I won maybe 3-4/5. CPU players do everything better right now, my players are standing behind their players all the time so I can't pass to them. Passes are after patch been almost everytime too weak in power or innacurate. CPU now shoots every shot very accurate and every other goal is off the post goal. And dribbles like Messi. It feels like every attribute of my players are tweaked down and CPU up. Starting to feel like playing FIFA with good script.
 
# 19 kashik @ 03/18/15 01:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by payjay83
There's gotta to be changes in gameplay after this. I haven't won a single game after this update against CPU on top player. Before that I won maybe 3-4/5. CPU players do everything better right now, my players are standing behind their players all the time so I can't pass to them. Passes are after patch been almost everytime too weak in power or innacurate. CPU now shoots every shot very accurate and every other goal is off the post goal. And dribbles like Messi. It feels like every attribute of my players are tweaked down and CPU up. Starting to feel like playing FIFA with good script.
Have you increased the game time?
I haven't noticed any difference in gameplay after the patch. I did, however, recently discover that difficulty is linked more to time limit than the actual difficulty settings themselves.
 
# 20 payjay83 @ 03/18/15 02:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kashik
Have you increased the game time?
I haven't noticed any difference in gameplay after the patch. I did, however, recently discover that difficulty is linked more to time limit than the actual difficulty settings themselves.
Haven't change anything. i can guarantee to you that pass support level one atleast has changed to more innacurate. Especially the power of it. That's probably the thing what's ****ing me in the *** right now the most.
 

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.