Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post


For those of you that missed the MLB 15 The Show livestream on IGN earlier this afternoon, they have uploaded it to their YouTube channel. It features the Arizona Diamondbacks vs. Washington Nationals, Los Angeles Dodgers vs. San Diego Padres and some Road to The Show.

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Factzzz @ 03/10/15 05:48 PM
Ramone was reluctant to say that they had to pay to get the brands in the game this year.

Contrary to popular belief around here.
 
# 2 Big Shmooz @ 03/10/15 05:58 PM
Watching the video I noticed a glitch... At two minutes and three seconds into the video, Hill of the D-Backs hits a chopper at home plate that is called a foul ball. But in fact the ball is a fair ball since it bounces back into fair territory before first base without being touched by the defensive team. Bad Ai....
 
# 3 anthonyf105 @ 03/10/15 06:04 PM
Goldschmidt running across the pitchers mound?! Really?! Player's get beaned if they did that in real life!
 
# 4 Ghost Of The Year @ 03/10/15 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
Ramone was reluctant to say that they had to pay to get the brands in the game this year.

Contrary to popular belief around here.
Hopefully those brands will have a big windfall because of the Show & when it's time to renegotiate the contract, they'll realise it's pays to pay to be in the Show
 
# 5 Hockeynut99 @ 03/10/15 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Shmooz
Watching the video I noticed a glitch... At two minutes and three seconds into the video, Hill of the D-Backs hits a chopper at home plate that is called a foul ball. But in fact the ball is a fair ball since it bounces back into fair territory before first base without being touched by the defensive team. Bad Ai....
I believe it hit him in the back?
 
# 6 ywnincorporated @ 03/10/15 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Shmooz
Watching the video I noticed a glitch... At two minutes and three seconds into the video, Hill of the D-Backs hits a chopper at home plate that is called a foul ball. But in fact the ball is a fair ball since it bounces back into fair territory before first base without being touched by the defensive team. Bad Ai....
Yeah it looked like it hit something, whether that was the catcher or ump or Hill's back. I don't think it rolled back over the line by itself.
 
# 7 bluclws22 @ 03/10/15 06:18 PM
Where are people getting the announcements for streams? I thought they are at 8EST...
 
# 8 Herschie @ 03/10/15 06:24 PM
I have to quit watching these videos, time is ticking by slowly enough as it is. It's like being a kid and finding out on Black Friday that I was getting that new Ghostbusters toy for Christmas.
 
# 9 seanjeezy @ 03/10/15 06:26 PM
Did we ever get a confirmation of realistic skin tones for created players? Not in the mood to search lol
 
# 10 tnixen @ 03/10/15 06:28 PM
Looks like they got rid of the cool presentation where the PA announcer says here are your 2015 Philadelphia Phillies

Why is Sony removing these cool things from the game?
 
# 11 redsox4evur @ 03/10/15 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluclws22
Where are people getting the announcements for streams? I thought they are at 8EST...
I saw this on Twitter earlier today. And it was not done by SCEA/Show Developers. It was done by IGN.
 
# 12 garyjr33 @ 03/10/15 06:48 PM
Melvin Upton Jr. Haha.
 
# 13 dran1984 @ 03/10/15 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
Looks like they got rid of the cool presentation where the PA announcer says here are your 2015 Philadelphia Phillies

Why is Sony removing these cool things from the game?
That was only on opening day. Plus neither games showed a whole pregame intro.
 
# 14 CivicKZ @ 03/10/15 08:23 PM
I wish MVP baseball 2005, pro yakyuu spirits and Mlb the show could make a game together because each game has something that would make the experience better. Attention to detail is the key to a successful baseball game.
 
# 15 mitchmest @ 03/10/15 08:55 PM
Was there a stadium stream today?
 
# 16 ShowTyme15 @ 03/10/15 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchmest
Was there a stadium stream today?
No, it was moved to tomorrow afternoon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by og236
The live stream is tomorrow according to MLB The Show's Twitter page




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
# 17 JHedges2 @ 03/10/15 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herschie
I have to quit watching these videos, time is ticking by slowly enough as it is.
This.

I'm right there with you man, lol.
 
# 18 Jimmydm90 @ 03/10/15 09:07 PM
I really enjoyed that stream. Ryan pushed for some info about future games that we hadn't really heard before.

Ramone, I hope you grabbed some lobster bisque after you visited IGN in SF haha.
 
# 19 Blzer @ 03/10/15 09:09 PM
Good watch and insight. Didn't like hearing that they were trying to influence a home run holding up and pulling, though. I'll stick with zone hitting after hearing that.
 
# 20 rickypro @ 03/10/15 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
Good watch and insight. Didn't like hearing that they were trying to influence a home run holding up and pulling, though. I'll stick with zone hitting after hearing that.
But he struck out on change ups away. That is a good thing.
 

« Previous12345Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.