09:11 AM - February 22, 2015 by rockchisler
The trade deadline roster update is available now for NBA Live 15, which includes the bulk of the 11 trades involving 37 players.
Arron Afflalo is still on the Denver Nuggets roster and some of the starting lineups aren't quite right, for example Brandon Jennings is starting for the Detroit Pistons.
Check out the details below and let us know what you are seeing.
- Boston Celtics: Isaiah Thomas (81), Jonas Jerebko (63), Luigi Datome (58)
- Brooklyn Nets: Thaddeus Young (82)
- Denver Nuggets: Will Barton (67), Victor Claver (66)
- Detroit Pistons: Reggie Jackson (81), Tayshaun Prince (73)
- Houston Rockets: Pablo Prigioni (74), K.J. McDaniels (72)
- Miami Heat: Goran Dragic (81), Zoran Dragic (59)
- Milwaukee Bucks: Michael Carter-Williams (79), Miles Plumlee (75), Tyler Ennis (68)
- Minnesota Timberwolves: Kevin Garnett (76)
- New Orleans Pelicans: Norris Cole (75), Justin Hamilton (63)
- New York Knicks: Alexey Shved (72)
- Oklahoma City Thunder: D.J. Augustin (78), Enes Kanter (74), Kyle Singler (70), Steve Novak (56)
- Philadelphia 76ers: JaVale McGee (75), Isaiah Canaan (73)
- Phoenix Suns: Brandon Knight (82), Marcus Thornton (76), Danny Granger (71)
- Portland Trail Blazers: Arron Afflalo (Still on the Denver Nuggets roster), Alonzo Gee (75)
- Sacramento Kings: Andre Miller (76)
- Utah Jazz: Kendrick Perkins (77), Grant Jerrett (57)
- Washington Wizards: Ramon Sessions (76)