Home
NBA Live 15 News Post


Another NBA Live 15 update has arrived today for both Xbox One and PlayStation 4 users. The update adds the Miami Heat Pride uniforms, Golden St. Warriors Chinese New Years uniforms and the Chicago Bulls alternate sleeved uniforms. The roster update also includes 4,784 rating changes and 23 updates to accessories (mostly shoes).

Below is a list of some of the changes you will see in the roster update. ProjectLeet has sent us the Excel spreadsheet with all of the changes. Download it here.

Player Movement
  • Tim Frazier signed by the 76ers
  • Christopher Johnson moved to free agency
  • Quincy Miller moved to free agency
  • Mo Williams traded to the Charlotte Hornets
  • Adreian Payne traded to the Minnesota Timberwolves
  • Gary Neal traded to the Minnesota Timberwolves
  • Troy Daniels traded to the Charlotte Hornets
  • Bernard James signed by the Dallas Mavericks
GOING UP
  • Hassan Whiteside +3
  • Elijah Millsap +2
  • Langston Galloway +2
  • Tim Frazier +2
  • Rudy Gobert +2
  • Al Jefferson +2
  • Danny Green +2
  • Shabazz Napier +1
  • Pau Gasol +1
  • Gordon Hayward +1
  • Kevin Garnett +1
  • Serge Ibaka +1
  • Jusuf Nurkic +1
  • Marco Belinelli +1
  • Jared Sullinger +1
  • Dennis Schroder +1
  • Kenyon Martin +1
  • David West +1
  • Robert Sacre +1
  • Chris Paul +1
  • Robert Covington +1
  • Harrison Barnes +1
  • Derrick Rose +1
  • Tim Duncan +1
  • Kentavious Caldwell-Pope +1
  • Kelly Olynyk +1
  • Alex Len +1
  • Greg Monroe +1
  • Jeremy Lin +1
  • Kendrick Perkins +1
  • Gerald Green +1
  • DeAndre Jordan +1
GOING DOWN
  • Greivis Vasquez -3
  • Tyreke Evans -2
  • Tobias Harris -2
  • Aaron Gordon -2
  • Evan Turner -1
  • Deron Williams -1
  • Marreese Speights -1
  • Jordan Adams -1
  • KJ McDaniels -1
  • Tony Parker -1
  • Giannis Antetokounmpo -1
  • Glen Davis -1
  • Kenneth Faried -1
  • Reggie Jackson -1
  • Amar'e Stoudemire -1
  • Monta Ellis -1
  • Ty Lawson -1
  • Rajon Rondo -1
  • Jeff Teague -1
  • Kyrie Irving -1
  • Dwyane Wade -1
  • Donatas Motiejunas -1
  • Nicolas Batum -1
  • Andrew Wiggins -1
  • Omer Asik -1
  • Tristan Thompson -1
  • Corey Brewer -1
  • Trey Burke -1
  • Rudy Gay -1
  • John Wall -1

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 12 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 DaMario35 @ 02/19/15 11:16 AM
Please tell me that you guys added LeBron James new shoes on there and Kyrie shoes along with CP3 and other signature shoes
 
# 2 ProjectLeet @ 02/19/15 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMario35
Please tell me that you guys added LeBron James new shoes on there and Kyrie shoes along with CP3 and other signature shoes
There were no new shoes added to the game this update. Shoe changes are based on recent wearing trends and requests in the accessory request thread.
 
# 3 Rob. D @ 02/19/15 11:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MosiahThaGreat
Good update but I am done with this game, it's time to move on.
I feel the same way. Although I only play H2H and some LUT, I've played close to 200 games online and I've come to see every glitch/cheese tactic imaginable lol. I'm ok with that though, I think the generic gameplay has just caught up with me that I need a break.
 
# 4 DaMario35 @ 02/19/15 11:40 AM
And that's not true because I been asking for more the now to place LeBron with his shoes and not his team shoes that other players got and I know for sure you guys haven't put on Kyrie shoes or the new CP3 shoes so while requesting this and it hasn't changed I will be going back to 2k and trading in this game and may not buy 16 unless you guys give us full control of the game.
 
# 5 ManiacMatt1782 @ 02/19/15 12:50 PM
No Amare to the Mavs?
 
# 6 ProjectLeet @ 02/19/15 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMatt1782
No Amare to the Mavs?
Next roster update should cover all of the trade deadline stuff, sorry for the delay about it. We didn't want to jump the gun until it was officially cleared by the league. (Which wasn't the case until yesterday, these updates were done prior.)
 
# 7 mp3 @ 02/19/15 02:39 PM
Will we have to wait long after the trade deadline for the next roster update?
 
# 8 Maxbeatzz @ 02/19/15 03:13 PM
Come on live you guys let the competition take your swag as far as updates go for player ratings and accessories...shouldn't be that hard to get the brons and kyries and curry 1!
 
# 9 taylor89 @ 02/19/15 06:39 PM
Has anyone else noticed that Mo Williams was not added to the Hornets roster?
 
# 10 thatruth2015 @ 02/19/15 10:06 PM
Nba live15 or EA sports. Please focus on gameplay(which is better than 2k post their patch 3, focus on better timeouts and better substitutions....do not focus attention on shoes and tattoos etc. Improve graphics but dont sacrafice attention of gameplay details, over superficial eyecandy. 2k has lost its focus catering to kids.
 
# 11 bkluvsm3 @ 02/19/15 10:35 PM
Hey Antonio great update ! Feeling the shoe changes I know after today's heavy waves of trades we will be getting another update sooner than later I appreciate your feedback and work so far keep up the good work I know u will be busy updating trade deadline I'm hoping u can take care some more player accessories I know u said u gonna skim through my list plz if u could I'll appreciate it in advance also

No - Davis leg pants medium socks
Cle- James Add black wrist band
Por- Lillard leg sleeves 34 Medium socks
Wsh- Wall blk leg sleeves 34 medium socks
Por- Aldridge Add Jordan XI "bred" for Road Shoes
Okc- Westbrook Jordan XX9 team color
Lac- Paul Cp3 VIII infrared Road Shoe
 
# 12 90sballer @ 02/20/15 03:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylor89
Has anyone else noticed that Mo Williams was not added to the Hornets roster?
he is on the Hornets Roster in Training Mode.
 
# 13 ProjectLeet @ 02/20/15 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkluvsm3
Hey Antonio great update ! Feeling the shoe changes I know after today's heavy waves of trades we will be getting another update sooner than later I appreciate your feedback and work so far keep up the good work I know u will be busy updating trade deadline I'm hoping u can take care some more player accessories I know u said u gonna skim through my list plz if u could I'll appreciate it in advance also

No - Davis leg pants medium socks
Cle- James Add black wrist band
Por- Lillard leg sleeves 34 Medium socks
Wsh- Wall blk leg sleeves 34 medium socks
Por- Aldridge Add Jordan XI "bred" for Road Shoes
Okc- Westbrook Jordan XX9 team color
Lac- Paul Cp3 VIII infrared Road Shoe
Thanks man, i'll write these down to look into -- I'd suggest keeping it into accessories so I don't accidentally miss them, it makes for good archiving on my end too.
 
# 14 taylor89 @ 02/20/15 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90sballer
he is on the Hornets Roster in Training Mode.
Thanks! I didn't think to check training mode. I appreciate it!
 
# 15 zrohman @ 02/20/15 03:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectLeet
Thanks man, i'll write these down to look into -- I'd suggest keeping it into accessories so I don't accidentally miss them, it makes for good archiving on my end too.
Hey Leet, ould you ask the gameplay department if they are even coming out with another patch? As long as they are I would be a little content
 
# 16 SmashMan @ 02/20/15 06:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zrohman
Hey Leet, ould you ask the gameplay department if they are even coming out with another patch? As long as they are I would be a little content
Haven't you already asked him this question twice? And he already answered you once before, right here?
 
# 17 bkluvsm3 @ 02/20/15 06:37 PM
Thanks Antonio I forgot to add

Chi- D Rose add graphic leg sleeve
 
# 18 zrohman @ 02/20/15 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
Haven't you already asked him this question twice? And he already answered you once before, right here?


I asked him for an thorough update, and their overall plan.

This time I'm only asking.if they even plan to release a patch. That should be something that they could say.
 
# 19 Tonyattia @ 02/21/15 10:22 AM
Is it possible to get the download on mobile? I can't seem to find it the link takes me to a sharing site


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.