10:35 AM - February 16, 2015 by Steve_OS
Driveclub game update 1.11 is available now, weighing in at roughly 750 MB. This update helps set up the Downforce expansion pack, Midnight Tour pack and a few other add-ons scheduled to release between February 24th-26th.
Check out the video here and all of the details below.
- Adds a new Multiplayer game mode: Team Time Trial.
- Adds a new track offering 2 variants: Kobago in Japan.
- All add-on Tours have new progress requirements: You need 8 Stars (previously 12) to progress to the second stage and 22 Stars (previously 27) to open up the final Championship.
- Adds the ability to choose from a collection of factory Paint Jobs during vehicle selection prior to an Event.
- Adds the option to enable the Rev Counter in cockpit view.
- Decreases the threshold on the manumatic downshift limiter to allow players to downshift earlier.
- Reduces the drying time for rain splatter on the screen when in Chase Cam.
- Implements ghosting under certain conditions in Multiplayer races to prevent track blocking.
- Allows the 'Contender' and 'Unbeatable' Trophies to be unlocked even if the challenges expire when you are not online.
- Includes a number of minor bug fixes, performance improvements and usability tweaks.
- Adds support for the VUHL 05, coming to PlayStation®Store as a free download.
- Adds support for the DOWNFORCE Expansion Pack, coming to PlayStation®Store as a premium/Season Pass add-on.
- The Downforce Car Pack includes: Ferrari F50, Chevrolet Corvette Z06 Centennial Edition, SRT Viper GTS, Koenigsegg One:1 and Jaguar F-Type R Coupé.
- The Downforce Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
- Adds support for the Midnight Tour Pack, coming to PlayStation®Store as a premium/Season Pass add-on.
- The Midnight Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
- Adds support for 2 new livery packs, coming to PlayStation®Store as a premium/Season Pass add-on. Each Livery Pack contains 5 new livery patterns to customise your cars with.
- Server upgrades: to improve stability and performance for all current players and to enable the release of the PS+ Edition and DRIVECLUB companion app.
- Private lobbies: Development of Private Lobbies for Multiplayer is ongoing alongside development of server upgrades.
- Replays: are in the final stages of development and testing. It's likely that offline replays will come ahead of Multiplayer replays.
- Changes to drift scoring: to ensure that you are rewarded for momentum, control and staying on the track in drift zones.
- Lots more cars: We can't say what's coming just yet, but many of your most commonly requested cars and manufacturers are coming to DRIVECLUB, along with a few surprises.
- New ranks: because many of you are at Level 50 already.
- Lots more! Please keep sharing your feedback about DRIVECLUB with us to help the game continue to evolve around you.