Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post



Check out the latest MLB 15 The Show trailer titled, Summer Wind. To see it in all of its glory, make sure you see the YouTube version at 1080p/60fps.

For those of you that missed the fact sheet, click here for all of the details.

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 HustlinOwl @ 02/13/15 03:12 PM
beautiful!!!!
 
# 2 jr2424 @ 02/13/15 03:13 PM
Why not use Frank Sinatra's version? Sorry, I know that's off topic. Lighting is just amazing.
 
# 3 jorge380 @ 02/13/15 03:13 PM
Cool, time of the day Sun positions.
 
# 4 Madden's Jowels @ 02/13/15 03:13 PM
WOW


Graphics look incredible in that.
 
# 5 Hockeynut99 @ 02/13/15 03:15 PM
Wow they had the west division flags at AT&T park!
 
# 6 HustlinOwl @ 02/13/15 03:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeynut99
Wow they had the west division flags at AT&T park!
noticed in both streams so far, no more 100 American Flags lol
 
# 7 bcruise @ 02/13/15 03:21 PM
:46 - Seen the Cardinals do that celebration after a win plenty of times. Nice touch (but given my loyalty, I hope I never see it again ).
 
# 8 24 @ 02/13/15 03:22 PM
Wish they used Sinatra's version but what a trailer.
 
# 9 Hockeynut99 @ 02/13/15 03:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
noticed in both streams so far, no more 100 American Flags lol
I know right me too. That will go a long way with me lol. That drove me crazies.


Like the lighting.
 
# 10 nemesis04 @ 02/13/15 03:23 PM
Well that was a bummer.
 
# 11 bcruise @ 02/13/15 03:24 PM
Oh btw, that's holding at 60 FPS through a large amount of the video (some wide-angle shots looked like maybe 30 but every close up was 60 without a doubt).
 
# 12 chaz526 @ 02/13/15 03:25 PM
That very last scene looks almost exactly like this:



Perhaps that's what they were going for.
 
# 13 Flaxseed Oil @ 02/13/15 03:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Oh btw, that's holding at 60 FPS through a large amount of the video (some wide-angle shots looked like maybe 30 but every close up was 60 without a doubt).
How can you tell?
 
# 14 bcruise @ 02/13/15 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaxseed Oil
How can you tell?
I just know what 60 vs 30 looks like through years of PC gaming. Chrome can play Youtube videos at 60 FPS now and the difference just jumps out at me.
 
# 15 Mauer4MVP @ 02/13/15 03:32 PM
You guys are lucky...
 
# 16 Flaxseed Oil @ 02/13/15 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
I just know what 60 vs 30 looks like through years of PC gaming. Chrome can play Youtube videos at 60 FPS now and the difference just jumps out at me.
Oh, I thought you had a real way of doing it.
 
# 17 Hockeynut99 @ 02/13/15 03:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz526
That very last scene looks almost exactly like this:



Perhaps that's what they were going for.
Wow that pic u have looks real! Is that 2k15 or the Show15?




 
# 18 Hockeynut99 @ 02/13/15 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
The crazy thing (an best part about the Show)... If you look at this picture, and the in game video of it... can you tell what is game and what is real life? NOPE. Just amazing.


So true at first glance it looks like the show.
 
# 19 Steve_OS @ 02/13/15 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz526
That very last scene looks almost exactly like this:



Perhaps that's what they were going for.
Loved it...
 
# 20 Sip_16 @ 02/13/15 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaz526
That very last scene looks almost exactly like this:



Perhaps that's what they were going for.
UNREALISTIC! Look how small the coach is in the top right hand corner!

Sorry just makes me laugh
 


Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.