Home
NBA 2K15 News Post


The adidas D Lillard 1 is available now in NBA 2K15. They cost 6,000 VC in the MyPLAYER Store. You can edit and equip them in custom rosters.

For those of you having issues equipping shoes in MyCAREER mode, make sure you check out the workaround.

FYI: Another NBA 2K15 patch has not been confirmed, so a more permanent fix might not even happen. We will keep our eyes open for any news on it.

NBA 2K15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 63 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 RyanJS08 @ 02/11/15 11:12 AM
I really don't care for the color scheming of the shoes, why do all the shoes have to be predominately the primary color of the team?
 
# 2 KingTocco @ 02/11/15 11:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanJS08
I really don't care for the color scheming of the shoes, why do all the shoes have to be predominately the primary color of the team?

Just edit the color? It's his shoe and he's on Portland? I don't understand your question


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
# 3 23 @ 02/11/15 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanJS08
I really don't care for the color scheming of the shoes, why do all the shoes have to be predominately the primary color of the team?
...Its the primary color because its a mandate from the NBA, they have company uniforms on so they have to abide by the rules set of the dress code.

Thanks for the shoes 2k

Can we have the the others as well like the christmas and black history shoes now?
 
# 4 RyanJS08 @ 02/11/15 11:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyForBuckets
Just edit the color? It's his shoe and he's on Portland? I don't understand your question


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I know you can edit the color, But like if you just put the shoe on a player through editing the roster, it looks like the base of the shoe is the primary color of that team and the only thing that changes is the outsole and it looks like maybe one of the logos from white for home to black for away. Not sure if that makes sense.
 
# 5 KingTocco @ 02/11/15 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
...Its the primary color because its a mandate from the NBA, they have company uniforms on so they have to abide by the rules set of the dress code.



Thanks for the shoes 2k



Can we have the the others as well like the christmas and black history shoes now?

The BHM shoes are in the game? I'm pretty the Christmas ones are too


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
# 6 23 @ 02/11/15 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyForBuckets
The BHM shoes are in the game? I'm pretty the Christmas ones are too


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In the my player store but not in the offline game
 
# 7 RyanJS08 @ 02/11/15 11:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
...Its the primary color because its a mandate from the NBA, they have company uniforms on so they have to abide by the rules set of the dress code.

Thanks for the shoes 2k

Can we have the the others as well like the christmas and black history shoes now?
Yeah I understand that, the problem isn't with the colors it's just how they are on the shoes. I would just think that the base of the shoe should be white for home and black for away, not red for both. That's just my opinion though.
 
# 8 23 @ 02/11/15 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanJS08
Yeah I understand that, the problem isn't with the colors it's just how they are on the shoes. I would just think that the base of the shoe should be white for home and black for away, not red for both. That's just my opinion though.


Well whatever shoe you see was likely scanned from the original so im sure you saw colorways that have been released.
 
# 9 KingTocco @ 02/11/15 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
In the my player store but not in the offline game

Ahhh okay I didn't realize that


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
# 10 Steve_OS @ 02/11/15 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanJS08
Yeah I know you can edit the color, But like if you just put the shoe on a player through editing the roster, it looks like the base of the shoe is the primary color of that team and the only thing that changes is the outsole and it looks like maybe one of the logos from white for home to black for away. Not sure if that makes sense.
Just received word that they are working on a fix for this.
 
# 11 RyanJS08 @ 02/11/15 12:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Just received word that they are working on a fix for this.
Awesome! Thanks for the info Steve_OS
 
# 12 wai1012 @ 02/11/15 10:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Just received word that they are working on a fix for this.
Do you have any news about a fix on D Rose 5???
 
# 13 TheBigTicket205 @ 02/12/15 12:36 AM
I swear i almost just cried when i saw this lol.... im so happy! I love D lil and his kicks! Thank you!
 
# 14 LionsFanNJ @ 02/12/15 10:07 AM
I love that 2k is adding more shoes to the offline non myPlayer portion of the game that we can assign and edit. Wasn't expecting the run the Ones, Melo 11 nor the Lillards to show up. Sweet.
 
# 15 Peninc @ 02/12/15 10:46 AM
When these came out I all but lost hope that 2K would release these in game. Would have preferred to be able to assign the black ones in rosters, but I'm very happy they are now in.
 
# 16 IrateDreamer @ 02/12/15 12:47 PM
The customization options for this shoe is horrible.. You can't create one single color way Lillard actually use.. Fix it please!
 
# 17 skinnybonez @ 02/13/15 05:14 AM
^ seems to be fixed
 
# 18 RyanJS08 @ 02/13/15 09:44 PM
Steve_OS do you know if there will be a fix for the Run the One to fix the blue lining of the shoe when putting them on players from the Roster edit?
 
# 19 AceDawg5 @ 02/13/15 10:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
In the my player store but not in the offline game
My frustration with this is at an all time high lol
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.