Home
NHL 15 News Post


EA Sports has released their NHL 15 roster update for the month of February, updating rosters to reflect the current lineups in the NHL, AHL, CHL, Liga, SHL, DEL, Extraliga ledniho hokeje, and National League.

Check out the video featuring all of the changes here, thanks to jyoung.

ROSTER UPDATE DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS*:

Xbox One & PlayStation 4:
  • In the NHL 15 main menu, select (Customize)
  • In the Customize section, select (Roster)
  • In the Roster section, select (Active Rosters)
  • In the Active Rosters section, select the most recent update organized by ‘Date & Time’ under EA SPORTS NHL Official Rosters.
Xbox 360 & PlayStation 3:
  • In the NHL 15 main menu, select (Customize)
  • In the Customize section, select (Roster Management)
  • In the Roster Management section, select (Download Rosters)
  • In the Download Rosters section, select the most recent update organized by ‘Date & Time’
*NOTE: Your console must have internet connection to download this roster update.

Fire up those consoles and post your thoughts.

Game: NHL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 16 - View All
NHL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 CanadianPuckHead @ 02/06/15 11:33 PM
the site still has info for the last one so my guess is wait till morning
 
# 2 TheKid40 @ 02/07/15 06:11 PM
One big change: Andrey Vasilevski is finally in the game!!!
 
# 3 jyoung @ 02/07/15 06:19 PM
Here are all the NHL teams' lines and scratches in alphabetical order:



This update just seems to have taken care of recent injuries and transactions.
 
# 4 EvoHock @ 02/08/15 08:20 AM
Why is Jordan Caron still on the Bruins fourth line?! Do these guys actually watch the NHL?! Unreal.
 
# 5 Arrowhead21 @ 02/08/15 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoHock
Why is Jordan Caron still on the Bruins fourth line?! Do these guys actually watch the NHL?! Unreal.
what are you talking about

Caron is a scratch on the new roster

4th line is

Kelly - Campbell - Cunningham

They didn't make any changes to the Leafs roster though. Lupul and Holland should've been re-inserted.
 
# 6 jyoung @ 02/08/15 04:25 PM
On PS4, the Bruins' fourth line is currently set to Paille, Campbell, Caron. Their scratches are Savard, Cunningham, and Bartkowski.

For Toronto, Lupul is slotted as their second line left wing and Holland is set as their third line center.
 
# 7 tigsbaseballfan @ 02/08/15 06:12 PM
they are so close to making this version bareable, happy that they finally updated the gear on most of Detroit's roster, still think Weiss, Kindl & Cleary are over rated (84, 83 & 81) Tatar leads the team in goals and has same rating as Weiss?. Glendening has got to be more than a 77 (he's having a monster yr for a 4th liner). Franzen should be a low 80's, he has been injured all season. roster updates look ok for the most part, dont know why they can't put in ROSTER SHARING next yr like in Madden and MLB The Show. it would save the developers a lot of time to work on other areas of the game.
 
# 8 Simple Mathematics @ 02/08/15 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigsbaseballfan
they are so close to making this version bareable, happy that they finally updated the gear on most of Detroit's roster, still think Weiss, Kindl & Cleary are over rated (84, 83 & 81) Tatar leads the team in goals and has same rating as Weiss?. Glendening has got to be more than a 77 (he's having a monster yr for a 4th liner). Franzen should be a low 80's, he has been injured all season. roster updates look ok for the most part, dont know why they can't put in ROSTER SHARING next yr like in Madden and MLB The Show. it would save the developers a lot of time to work on other areas of the game.
If roster sharing was an option, I wonder if the Revamped Rosters would get an insane amount of downloads like OS Full Minors for The Show.
 
# 9 tigsbaseballfan @ 02/08/15 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Mathematics
If roster sharing was an option, I wonder if the Revamped Rosters would get an insane amount of downloads like OS Full Minors for The Show.
it would still be an improvement, i usually download OSFM rosters and do whatever edits for my offline Franchise/season and yr after yr its been awesome, it would cut the complaint/headache department right in half over at EA NHL offices i bet, lol
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.