09:36 PM - February 2, 2015 by Steve_OS
2K has released another patch for WWE 2K15, bringing it up to version 1.03. They are currently listening to the fans and working on the next update, so let your voice be heard.
- Made a number of essential fixes and updates related to functionality for downloadable 2K Showcase content.☺ Additional improvements include:
- Fixed an exploit with the “Facebuster Knee Smash” move in which it was not reversible.
- Addressed a number of issues with applying body piercings and logos in the WWE Creations
- Addressed an issue in which a Superstar could appear as a different Superstar if an alternate attire was set as default and then deleted.
- Addressed issues with alternate attires appearing properly in cutscenes in WWE Universe.
- Crowd reactions should now occur properly according to the settings in the Edit Superstar menu
- Improved the accuracy of several messages related to network interactions
Signing out of PSN before hitting the bug will allow you to get to the main menu offline without encountering the issue. You can still access your saves.
We're working on the next update as we speak! We've read and seen the feedback, and the next update will address some of the reported issues. Stay tuned!"