Home
NBA 2K15 News Post


For those of you looking for throwback jerseys at The Park in NBA 2K15, 2K Sports has multiple throwbacks for sale in the NBA Store for 5,000 VC each. These include throwbacks for Patrick Ewing, Dikembe Mutombo, Gary Payton, "The Big O" Oscar Robertson and Run TMC's Tim Hardaway, Mitch Richmond and Chris Mullin.

These will be on sale until just before midnight (PST) tonight.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 63 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 DustinT @ 01/30/15 03:31 PM
GARY PAYTON IS MINE!
 
# 2 ballin2k0 @ 01/30/15 04:38 PM
it takes 10 games to get 5,000 vc...thx so much 2k for being so greedy with vc
 
# 3 TrustedDegree4 @ 01/30/15 04:41 PM
That Gary Payton Jersey nice but Ima wait till they release Kemp, Wilkins(again), or Penny Hardaway. Would be nice if they had the Vince Raptors Jersey.
 
# 4 XenoZograscope @ 01/30/15 07:27 PM
I'm hoping they will release an Iverson jersey soon.
 
# 5 ViolenceFight @ 01/31/15 12:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrustedDegree4
That Gary Payton Jersey nice but Ima wait till they release Kemp, Wilkins(again), or Penny Hardaway. Would be nice if they had the Vince Raptors Jersey.
This! Gimme a throwback Kemp Jersey already! My Power Forward needs it

- sent from "The Wolf of Old Town", ViolenceFight, Via Tapatalk
 
# 6 Near5253 @ 01/31/15 02:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

For those of you looking for throwback jerseys at The Park in NBA 2K15, 2K Sports has multiple throwbacks for sale in the NBA Store for 5,000 VC each. These include throwbacks for Patrick Ewing, Dikembe Mutombo, Gary Payton, "The Big O" Oscar Robertson and Run TMC's Tim Hardaway, Mitch Richmond and Chris Mullin.

These will be on sale until just before midnight (PST) tonight.
I had some extra VC so I bought them all. I just wish they would have thrown up some SuperSonic Shorts.
 
# 7 TrustedDegree4 @ 01/31/15 03:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Near5253
I had some extra VC so I bought them all. I just wish they would have thrown up some SuperSonic Shorts.
Lmao extra VC. Spending 30k on jersey. But there needs to be some shorts.

Am I the only one that hates how the Jersey are always lighter than the shorts at the Park/Rec. I don't know why 2k made it that way. I rather have them match the shorts brightness.
 
# 8 MasterTMar @ 01/31/15 11:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Near5253
I had some extra VC so I bought them all. I just wish they would have thrown up some SuperSonic Shorts.
...you brought ALL seven(7) jerseys(the whole Run-TMC)?
 
# 9 youvalss @ 02/01/15 12:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballin2k0
it takes 10 games to get 5,000 vc...thx so much 2k for being so greedy with vc
Don't thank 2K, thank the customers. If you're willing to pay me for something you can have for free, I'd gladly take your money.

Spoiler
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.