07:58 AM - January 19, 2015 by Steve_OS
Driveclub game update 1.10 is available now, weighing in at 3.33 GB. It includes 5 new tracks from Japan, a new online game mode, improved AI, better weather visuals and many more improvements based on feedback.
Full details of the game update can be seen below. Race a few laps and let us know what you think.
- Adds a new online game mode: Multiplayer Time Trial
- Adds five new tracks in Japan, offering 11 variants in total:
- Nakasendo, Japan (2 variants) http://youtu.be/5pelsHntT_U
- Lake Shoji, Japan (2 variants) http://youtu.be/dlY6beTjTXc
- Asagiri Hills Racetrack (3 variants) http://youtu.be/20iRyYN-I3c
- Takahagi Hills (2 variants) http://youtu.be/v7x5MgMTgW4
- Goshodaira (2 variants) http://youtu.be/ll3Xtq6kbM4
- Improvements to the weather visuals, including rainbows and heat haze!
- Makes changes to Drift Mode, to prevent backing up to score more points.
- Makes changes to AI drafting behaviour.
- Makes changes to the impact of world collisions whilst driving on a straight, to reduce the amount of drag and speed lost from impact.
- Adds a new option to Event Settings to race without crowd, track infrastructure and corner flags.
- Adds the option to browse and register for Multiplayer events via the Social Hub.
- Windscreen wiper speeds have been changed.
- A bug causing AI car wing mirrors to show a flase reflection has now been fixed.
- Disables overscan compensation when playing via Remote Play.
- Adds a link to the PlayStationŽStore to the DRIVECLUB Home menu.
- Also includes a number of minor bug fixes, performance improvements and usability tweaks.
- Adds the option to reset damage and remove dirt when taking a photo.
- Adds the option to permanently hide camera movement controls when accessing Photo Mode.
- Players can now access Photo Mode while using a steering wheel via R3.
- Players can now move the camera while OSD is disabled in photo mode.
- Adds support for the Icona Vulcano, coming to PlayStationŽStore as a free download later in January.
- Adds support for the Apex Expansion Pack, coming to PlayStationŽStore as a premium download later in January.
- This Expansion Pack includes the Apex Car Pack and Apex Tour Pack.
- The Apex Car Pack includes 5 new cars: Enzo Ferrari, Caterham R500 Superlight, Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Centennial Edition, McLaren 650S Coupe, and Jaguar C-X75 Prototype Edition.
- The Apex Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
- Adds support for the Sakura Tour Pack, coming to PlayStationŽStore as a premium download later in January.
- The Sakura Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
- Adds support for 2 new livery packs, coming to PlayStationŽStore as a premium download later in January. Each Livery Pack contains 5 new livery patterns to customise your cars with.