11:43 AM - January 15, 2015 by MMChrisS
Mutant Football League is still in production, and is aiming for a Q4 2015 release on PC (via STEAM), PlayStation 4, Xbox One, iOS, and Android, according to the latest trailer posted on the development team's YouTube channel. The project is currently self-funded, though developer Digital Dreams Entertainment is seeking a publishing partner.
The new footage promises:
- 30 completely customizable teams
- Hazards and traps in each stadium
- Weapons like clubs, axes, and chainsaws
- 7-on-7 football, featuring passing plays (with receiver icons), running plays, and special teams
- Content targeting a "Mature" ESRB rating