Home
FIFA 15 News Post


While this video might not show anything new to the veteran FIFA players, newcomers will definitely want to check out this FIFA 15 video tutorial, featuring some of the best formations in the game.

It shows users why certain formations are effective and points out key positions. Check out the video and find out which formations fit your playing style.

Game: FIFA 15Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 9 - View All
FIFA 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 JHedges2 @ 01/16/15 12:09 PM
Couple of questions...

When using the 3-5-2, it calls for 3 CB. If they are stretched out wider (as the video suggests), is it still necessary/preferred to have CB as opposed to LB or RB? This is for MM, not FUT by the way, so there's no 'chemistry' issue.

Second question is, what is the 'difference' in a LCB and RCB? (I usually use some form of a 4-5-1) As in, what attributes should I pay more attention to for each centre back? Is it strictly a L or R dominant foot, or are there other things that should be taken into consideration when placing CB on the L or R side?

As always, TIA!
 
# 2 calbrs04 @ 01/17/15 07:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
Couple of questions...

When using the 3-5-2, it calls for 3 CB. If they are stretched out wider (as the video suggests), is it still necessary/preferred to have CB as opposed to LB or RB? This is for MM, not FUT by the way, so there's no 'chemistry' issue.

Second question is, what is the 'difference' in a LCB and RCB? (I usually use some form of a 4-5-1) As in, what attributes should I pay more attention to for each centre back? Is it strictly a L or R dominant foot, or are there other things that should be taken into consideration when placing CB on the L or R side?

As always, TIA!
I use the 3-5-2 with Man U, normally I have Rafael on the right, Rojo center and Shaw on the left. My CDM's are Blind and Vidal or Phil Jones. Wings DiMaria and Herrera with Januzaj as the CAM. RVP and Rooney up front. I prefer Shaw and Rafael on the back line because of their speed with those two CDM's because of their overall ability in the game to play both sides of the ball. For tactics I use a hybrid of Chelsea defense with Bayern's attacking. So far it's worked out for me.
 
# 3 JHedges2 @ 01/19/15 08:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by calbrs04
I use the 3-5-2 with Man U, normally I have Rafael on the right, Rojo center and Shaw on the left. My CDM's are Blind and Vidal or Phil Jones. Wings DiMaria and Herrera with Januzaj as the CAM. RVP and Rooney up front. I prefer Shaw and Rafael on the back line because of their speed with those two CDM's because of their overall ability in the game to play both sides of the ball. For tactics I use a hybrid of Chelsea defense with Bayern's attacking. So far it's worked out for me.
Good stuff--no Falcao?

Do you pull the outside "CB" out to the L and R as though they are RB and LB?
 
# 4 calbrs04 @ 01/19/15 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHedges2
Good stuff--no Falcao?

Do you pull the outside "CB" out to the L and R as though they are RB and LB?
I'm in my second season in MM. I did not feel the Falcao was worth the transfer fee. Instead I picked up Danny Ings and Breel Donald Embolo. I rotate them in and out with Rooney and RVP along with Wilson. RVP is already talking about being homesick so I am looking to sell him in the January transfer window.

As far as the outside CB's, I will let them drift outside to slow down the attack and use the teammate contain to do the actual dirty work of getting the ball back. The reason I do this is because it's either one of the CDM's or the wingback comes out to help, leaving the other two defenders plus the CDM in their place to break up a pass or a cross. But this only works with CDM's that have pace. When I substitute Darrin Fletcher into the game, I have to change the way I play because he's not as fast. At this point I will use him to try and clog up the passing lanes, while changing the other CDM to man mark.
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.