11:25 AM - January 10, 2015 by Steve_OS
HB Studios have released a small patch for The Golf Club on Steam for PC users. They updated the same patch earlier this morning to fix the turn based multiplayer issue.
This patch will be submitted it to Sony and Microsoft early next week for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One users, respectively.
Check out the details below.
- Maximum course size indicator in the Greg Norman Course Designer.
- Fixed UFO shadow.
- Minor putting adjustments.
- Various handicap interface fixes and adjustments.
- Various Tournament interface fixes and adjustments.
- Stability improvements (primarily console).
- Increased max Tour duration to 180 days.
- Updated the offline course list.
- Tweaked the wood texture on selected Greg Norman Course Designer assets.
- Fixed GNCD course testing crash when ball holed out.
- Fixed local Match Play bug where match ended early.
- Commentary tweaks and fixes in Tournaments.
- Fixed removing Tee Furniture console bug which left the bag behind.
- Various other small bug fixes and general tweaks.