01:16 AM - December 8, 2014 by 42
After quite a few hiccups along the way, Driveclub continues to improve the game with updates. Game update 1.08 has arrived today, weighing in at 1.4 GB, bringing extreme weather for both online and offline play, along with two new tracks. Check out some in-game video footage here.
Currently, you can grab Driveclub for $34.99 (not sure how long the sale will last.)
Check out the full details below.
- Adds weather to the game, for online and offline play.
- Adds two new tracks, both including reverse variants: Atlanterhavsvegen in Norway and Sinclair Pass in Canada.
- Adds the option to configure Throttle/Brake controls onto Up/Down on Right Stick.
- Adds the ability to access Club Cars when offline.
- Adds the ability to access Club Paint Jobs when offline.
- Adds track maps and stats to each track card in Single Event.
- Adds player statistics to various panels within Single Event and Challenges.
- Includes more minor bug fixes, performance improvements and usability tweaks.
- Adds support for the Mazzanti Evantra, coming to PlayStationŽStore as a free download later in December.
- Adds support for the Redline Expansion Pack, coming to PlayStationŽStore as a premium download later in December. This Expansion Pack includes the Redline Car Pack and Redline Tour Pack.
- The Redline Car Pack includes 5 new cars: Mercedes SLS AMG E-Drive, McLaren F1 LM, Renault Alpine A110-50, Ferrari 458 Speciale, and Chevrolet Corvette Stingray.
- The Redline Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.
- Adds support for the Elements Tour Pack, coming to PlayStationŽStore as a premium download later in December.
- The Elements Tour Pack includes 11 new Events and 5 new Trophies.