11:25 AM - December 7, 2014 by Steve_OS
As many of you noticed in the MLB 15 The Show trailer released yesterday (shown at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...JXNRTXMGOEJALL and GameStop as well), the game will be download only for PlayStation Vita users and cost $19.99, the PlayStation 3 version will be $39.99. Just wanted to point it out, for those that were not aware.
- Licensed Equipment - For the first time ever, partnerships from various brands will bring accurate bats, gloves, cleats, and batting gloves to the game.
- Year-to-Year Saves - Users who purchased MLB 14 The Show will be able to continue their Franchise and Road to the Show progress in MLB 15 The Show.
- Universal Rewards - Simply playing the game earns Stubs that can be spent on licensed equipment, Road to The Show improvements, and virtual baseball cards.
- Legends - We're introducing 30 Iconic MLB Alumni into our virtual player card pool, 1 representative for each team. These players span every historic baseball era of the last 70 years.
- And that's just the beginning. A new Radio Show, Directional hitting, improved load times, and a completely overhauled Diamond Dynasty mode help MLB 15 The Show prove that Baseball Is Better.